91.31 WHQL ForceWare Drivers Released Today

What's the definitive way to revert back to the old control panel? I'm the running 91.37 mobile drivers, and the new control panel sucks.

I finally turned off my computer last night instead of putting it in standby/hibernate modes. So tonight, when I turn it back on, I'll see if I'm still getting that "SLI card not detected" warning/error message.

So.....what would everyone suggest? Sounds like 91.xx is too random for it to work properly on any video card. So would it be wise to use the 8 series drivers from March? Or give the Omega drivers a shot? are the omega drivers any good for Nvidia cards, I've been a longtime ATi user and only used Omega drivers and they worked great.

beowulf7 said:
I finally turned off my computer last night instead of putting it in standby/hibernate modes. So tonight, when I turn it back on, I'll see if I'm still getting that "SLI card not detected" warning/error message.
That trick worked. :cool: Credit to HighTest.

I don't mean to hijack this thread...any thoughts on how to use newer drivers WITH the old control panel enabled. Thanks.

Pipedor said:
I don't mean to hijack this thread...any thoughts on how to use newer drivers WITH the old control panel enabled. Thanks.

There is an option in the Nvidia control panel menu to switch back to the classic panel.

WhyYouLoveMe said:
There is an option in the Nvidia control panel menu to switch back to the classic panel.

I'm so glad you said that....I HATED the other "newer and more XPish" version.

Back