9/17/13 Serta Big and Tall chair $120

I got the same chair about a year ago for $130. I'm 6'4" and about 295lbs and was sick of my office chairs lasting a year or so but didn't want to spend $300-500 on a fatboy chair. This thing rocks, its very comfortable and for $120 its defiantly a steal.

I have that - after about a month it wears out and gives you bleacher butt after sitting for 10 minutes or so.

I have that - after about a month it wears out and gives you bleacher butt after sitting for 10 minutes or so.

The reviews seem to confirm this. A bit worried that one was from a 190lb guy claiming the cushioning wore out on his in ~30 days too, not just some 350lb guy.

I finally broke down and bought a steelcase leap. It seems to have been worth the premium. I went through chairs like this at least once a year.

Damn it. There goes some money. Lifespan on these is ~2-3 years for other models I've used in the series for a above average guy or a girl who's a little plump. ( you guys just made me replace a 3 year old one. I bought other models in the series @ $240 and did not have buyers remorse at the end of year 1 )

-Lee

Views expressed by the above comments are mine, and not necessarily the views of Directron.com.

Damn it. There goes some money. Lifespan on these is ~2-3 years for other models I've used in the series for a above average guy or a girl who's a little plump. ( you guys just made me replace a 3 year old one. I bought other models in the series @ $240 and did not have buyers remorse at the end of year 1 )

-Lee

Views expressed by the above comments are mine, and not necessarily the views of Directron.com.

Dear God, that video made me split out my drink, not once, not twice, but three times, especially at the end! I both love and hate you for that:p..

Now, back on topic..I have been looking for a chair like this..I am 6'5', 255..I have a Lane branded Big&Tall chair I was given as a gift on my birthday about 5 years ago by ex...It has held up very, very, well in the ass department:p..

My only complaint is the back of the chair height is too "short", which pushes the head/shoulder support area into my upper back..This forces you to lean forward, which puts a ton of stress on your spine..I am off to measure the height of that chair vs the one stated for this one..

Going to go to my local office max to try it out.

I'm looking for a big comfortable chair that leans back well and provides some neck support for long gaming sessions.

The time I spend at the desk gaming the more I find my body getting stiff and sore. I was thinking about getting a bouncing ball fitness chair to get some health benefits when I'm gaming but I'm not sure how comfortable that would be for long gaming sessions. I think a lazy boy recliner type would be alot more comby. :)

Back