840 EVO 120 $60 AR

Another deal from TD:

840 EVO 120 $49 AR

This looks a bit strange to me. You are paying $130 for the SSD & Some shitty internet security bundle but there is a combined $80 rebate.

Adding the bundle to cart shows the same $20 rebate for the SSD but an additional $60 rebate for the software.

Final price AR does appear to be $49 but who knows what redeeming that software rebate consists of.

Heres an even sweeter deal for you guys. If you have AMEX check out ur offers as I found I have $30 off 100 on TD. That makes it as cheap as $39 AR

Heres an even sweeter deal for you guys. If you have AMEX check out ur offers as I found I have $30 off 100 on TD. That makes it as cheap as $39 AR

Damn, looks like my Costco AMEX doesn't have this offer.

Which AMEX card do you have? My AMEX Cash doesn't have this offer,

OOS right when I checked

Still showing in-stock online for me.

cVxNjtJ.jpg

i better see some 512gb ssd cyber deals coming soon... my macbook needs one bad.

Anyone know if they require signature for small items like this? They bojacked me by placing a filler item still listed as in stock under backorder status when I tried to apply the 30 dollar credit on 100 dollar purchase available for some Amex caeds so now I'm a penny short...might get screwed if UPS just dumps it at my door while I'm at work so I can't refuse delivery.

Anyone know if they require signature for small items like this? They bojacked me by placing a filler item still listed as in stock under backorder status when I tried to apply the 30 dollar credit on 100 dollar purchase available for some Amex caeds so now I'm a penny short...might get screwed if UPS just dumps it at my door while I'm at work so I can't refuse delivery.

You can write return to sender and give the package to any UPS driver. So long as it is unopened they have to take it. The small UPS stores will give you shit and make you call UPS CS to get a new label.

Your best bet would be to call TD and ask for a pre-paid return shipping label.

Back