8 hdbits.org invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
neisius said:
READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING

when its a thread that i've read more than a day ago, i tend NOT to read the original post AGAIN.

and was it necessary to be an ass about it.

ASUDevil83 said:
was it necessary to be an ass about it.
yes it is when people are still posting email addresses when it has been stated many times in this thread that it's not needed right now.

neisius said:
there is only so much good firmware can do with weak hardware :D

Get to overclocking *with the custom firmware* and its all good :cool:

I'd settle for a 50$ router with 200$ capabilities anyday..stabability is nice tho :eek:

I just installed this firmware, Hyperwrt G Thibor15, is the one in your link any better? I didn't even know there were custom firmwares for routers until yesterday so I don't know anything about it.

Depends what you want, but its really for another thread

dont want to trash this one

Well this ones pretty much done anyone considering no one needs invites since it's open registration :p. Is there some info you can link me to?

Looks like registration closed??? I went to create an account and it said "We are a private site now and require an invite to join. Please do not request to be invited on non-invite forums, thanks." :confused: :(

workingnonstop said:
Looks like registration closed??? I went to create an account and it said "We are a private site now and require an invite to join. Please do not request to be invited on non-invite forums, thanks." :confused: :(
Yup, 16000/16000 users.

dj_2004 said:
Yup, 16000/16000 users.
Looks like they added space(16010/20000) but signups are private again...too bad I'm all out of invites. Well I guess I'll bump this when I have more invites.

neisius said:
Looks like they added space(16010/20000) but signups are private again...too bad I'm all out of invites. Well I guess I'll bump this when I have more invites.
I see, that's good. I also see that an admin accidently fucked everyones bonuses up... Glad I only had 230 :) It seems the admins aren't the best. (to put it nicely)

Yeah, I really needed that bonus too because try as might, even after 3 straight days of uploading I can't get a significant upload going.

dj_2004 said:
I see, that's good. I also see that an admin accidently fucked everyones bonuses up... Glad I only had 230 :) It seems the admins aren't the best. (to put it nicely)
...I had 12,000!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ManCannon said:
Yeah, I really needed that bonus too because try as might, even after 3 straight days of uploading I can't get a significant upload going.
Yeah, not many leechers, thats why upgrading to 16000 members is a good idea (though, still too low imo). neisius, ouch. :( Were you trying to hit 30000? I think they may have a 3x bonus weekend or something as I predict many people will start to get pissed about this.

dj_2004 said:
Yeah, not many leechers, thats why upgrading to 16000 members is a good idea (though, still too low imo). neisius, ouch. :( Were you trying to hit 30000? I think they may have a 3x bonus weekend or something as I predict many people will start to get pissed about this.
yeh, I don't really need the bonus for anything other then the custom title. I think there may be a few too many people with power over there and everyone is kinda doing their own thing.

Can everyone I've invited come back and invite some other people. I think I only get 1 invite per week. I put up a list on the first post of people I haven't invited yet.

Strmtrper at gmail.com if someone could add me to the waiting list I would very much appreciate it.

if anyone has an invite, i'd like to check it out....

basher.sof2 at gmail.com

It's free leech week for the next 5 days!
"We've noticed that people aren't downloading a whole lot, and new users are having an especially hard time seeding back what they download, despite the bonus system. So, we're going to be doing a free leech "week" (yes, I know it's 5 days) until Monday 12:00 GMT.
Your downloads won't be counted AND your upload will be counted as double.
It starts now, so enjoy!"

Everyone that got signed up already should go get all that they can get.

neisius said:
It's free leech week for the next 5 days!
"We've noticed that people aren't downloading a whole lot, and new users are having an especially hard time seeding back what they download, despite the bonus system. So, we're going to be doing a free leech "week" (yes, I know it's 5 days) until Monday 12:00 GMT.
Your downloads won't be counted AND your upload will be counted as double.
It starts now, so enjoy!"

Everyone that got signed up already should go get all that they can get.
FINALLY. Was just about to be banned too. :) Thanks for the heads-up btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back