8 hdbits.org invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

neisius

Gawd
stop PMing me. I haven't been a member for years and don't have invites.

Last edited:
what is this?

davisionz @ gmail

*edit nevermind, i want one... i know what it is now

If my math is right u should have 1 more :)

me me me

illminded00 at gmail dot com

Kevlarman said:
Isn't the site having open sign-ups right now?
we had open signups for 2days last month...it should be closed right now...if it is open then it wasn't announced

Anyways, Lake was the last one. I think I only get 1 more invite per week so I'll bump it when I have more.

Ok it does look like it's open signups right now. A mod set it to open a week and a half ago and didn't tell anyone. Gota love those mods :rolleyes: Well I guess everyone should signup while they can.

You can just go to the website and sign up yourself.... its been established.

Well this sucks, I had to switch clients as BitComet isn't allowed there.

That's not the part that sucks though, in fact I prefer my new client, Azureus, in every possible way except for one. It refuses to upload. No matter what I try, all sorts of different ports, port forwarding, I even tried the same port I used in BitComet that worked fine in that client, no go. No matter what I do, it refuses to upload. Obviously I won't last on that site long if I can't upload :(.

ManCannon said:
Well this sucks, I had to switch clients as BitComet isn't allowed there.

That's not the part that sucks though, in fact I prefer my new client, Azureus, in every possible way except for one. It refuses to upload. No matter what I try, all sorts of different ports, port forwarding, I even tried the same port I used in BitComet that worked fine in that client, no go. No matter what I do, it refuses to upload. Obviously I won't last on that site long if I can't upload :(.
are you sure you didn't just download an old torrent with no leechers?

Yeah, I'm sure.

I had it going the entire day and I got to 100% without one kilobyte worth of data uploaded. I turned it on, left for the day, and when I came back that's what I was greeted with. I can see it try to connect to peers but it immediately stops and says 0 peers again. Downloading works fine.

ManCannon said:
Yeah, I'm sure.

I had it going the entire day and I got to 100% without one kilobyte worth of data uploaded. I turned it on, left for the day, and when I came back that's what I was greeted with. I can see it try to connect to peers but it immediately stops and says 0 peers again. Downloading works fine.
Well it does show you as not being connectable. So something must be wrong with the ports...or try utorrent because it's better anyway :p

neisius said:
Well it does show you as not being connectable. So something must be wrong with the ports...or try utorrent because it's better anyway :p
Agreed, I was a huge fan of Azureus then switched to utorrent a few days ago. Mostly because it takes so little resources to run unlike Azureus + Java. To get connectable try to stop all torrents and let it sit for 5 mins, then resume them. That usually works for me.

It was a probelm with my router, the WRT54G. The uTorrent FAQ linked to a custom firmware and startup script that fixes the problem. All is well now :).

hell, i just signed up yesterday for free. didnt need an invite or anthing.

and it looks to me like its still open. i'm not going to go through the registration process again though just to make sure.

ASUDevil83 said:
hell, i just signed up yesterday for free. didnt need an invite or anthing.

and it looks to me like its still open. i'm not going to go through the registration process again though just to make sure.
READ THE THREAD BEFORE POSTING

ManCannon said:
It was a probelm with my router, the WRT54G. The uTorrent FAQ linked to a custom firmware and startup script that fixes the problem. All is well now :).
life is so much better with a D-Link DGL-4300 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back