8,672,571 ++

why does that make me smile? :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Within 2 weeks we should hit 10,000,000 or so if we keep up with points I believe

or within a week if FLECOM ends up doubling his production again :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

And here I thought we were looking at K*'s postcount. ;) j/k

That's alot of points, and winter really has just begun. :D

Yea I dunno about all this. Not long ago we had a 6 mil lead which 2/3's of was wiped out in under 30 days or so.

Not that 8 mil is nothing to sneeze at, it just can go very quickly. How much would the [H] need to hold off OCAU for the summer?

---but---

It's just starting winter, odds are in 3 months we will be close to 20 mil gap.

If FLECOM doubles, which frankly it's all over with his existing output anyways, it's gonna be a slaughter.

If Silicon drops out, although has been most stable of late, total blood bath.

I've always been a total believer that the #1 spot can swing back and worth with ease, but the writing is on the wall for a pretty lopsided, pretty long run with [H] at #1. For me, having things lopsided will take some of the fun out of things.

marty9876 said:
Yea I dunno about all this. I've always been a total believer that the #1 spot can swing back and worth with ease, but the writing is on the wall for a pretty lopsided, pretty long run with [H] at #1. For me, having things lopsided will take some of the fun out of things.

I like lopsided.

lopsided is good.

lopsided is great.

long live lopsided!

down with the Roo! :D

AtomicMoose said:
Only you....

na, for me w/o a goal to shoot for (moving up/overtake etc.) things get a little less interesting. I've got a bad case of perma'2nd'itius I think.

marty9876 said:
na, for me w/o a goal to shoot for (moving up/overtake etc.) things get a little less interesting. I've got a bad case of perma'2nd'itius I think.

soon the thirds :p

AtomicMoose said:
Well Marty, zim keeps threatening to put you in third...how's that for motivation?

verbal threats ain't worth a shit, put up or shut up. So far the only threat is the time wasted reading his threats... :D

p[H]ant0m said:
And here I thought we were looking at K*'s postcount. ;) j/k
Glad someone thought of it before me :p

Don't worry Marty, you won't fall to 3rd - my dual p3 box of power is folding for you! There's no way you can lose!

unhappy_mage said:
Don't worry Marty, you won't fall to 3rd - my dual p3 box of power is folding for you! There's no way you can lose!

You serious? What kind of sick-o cult we got around here? Your folding for me, I've got boxes folding for other people---- one giant online circle jerk we have here in the DC forum.

At least we all dislike the mods....

:p :D :eek:

marty9876 said:

shiftyeyesle5.gif

marty9876 said:
Oh, sick burn.

You never go ass to mouth!

I think I've seen Clerks 2 one too many times. :eek:

marty9876 said:
verbal threats ain't worth a shit, put up or shut up.

Seems like no one could shut you up after the last loss to me...... :p

Let's see what the first week of November announcement might be
that perhaps would be worth your mary03ness reading

and then there's the increasing cpus's to almost 300, while I'm at 160..

zim01 said:

Oh, I love hints.
;)

zim01 said:

reinstalling the client on existing units to bump CPU count really does now get much work done ya know... :D

You and FLECOM almost have something in common, all talk and no... ohh wait someone did pony up and your still flapping them rosy lips of yours in the wind.

I took a trip to the Flog-O-Meter. So much red...

Looking at this chart , how much of this jaw-dropping gain is FLECOM?

Seriously, What The Hell kinda borgin' got done down there? :eek:

Strikemaster said:
Seriously, What The Hell kinda borgin' got done down there? :eek:

Just wait and see what happens if he ends up getting to double it! :D

just broke 9 mil :D

But we are only doing about 50k/day better than the roos and im sure everyone knows that one big borg on their side can close that quickly. So lets keeps it up and no slacking off yet :cool:

roftranspo said:
just broke 9 mil :D

But we are only doing about 50k/day better than the roos and im sure everyone knows that one big borg on their side can close that quickly. So lets keeps it up and no slacking off ever. :cool:
fissed

Back