• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

7990 Up in price

guc32

n00b
Joined
Apr 27, 2006
Messages
62
I just saw most the 7990 on newegg at around 875ish now. Is that normal price for these and were all those low 550ish sale prices?
 
Newegg ramps prices in response to sale rate increases + supply is getting low I bet after they've been on sale for $550-600 for the last week or so.
 
Yeah, I'd guess they've been selling rather well then.
 
Damn should have bought one. You think prices will go down again when 290x is released?
 
7900 Series prices are probably toast for good. They will maybe come down again this weekend but I doubt it.
 
Amazon's prices are up too. If 290x is slightly below a 7990 and around $700 this makes sense.
 
I agree they might go down a bit on the week end but 7990 prices are probably going to stay fairly high from here on out.
 
Back
Top