7990 on newegg

for $1300 you'd have to be STUPID to buy that. It does about 3 $200 270's worth of mining

Those and the 290x are great for density. At the price of your wallet. If I were a commercial enterprise, I'd probably pic the most hash per slot I could find.

Those and the 290x are great for density. At the price of your wallet. If I were a commercial enterprise, I'd probably pic the most hash per slot I could find.

you have to use some form of common sense no matter what though. 290/x can be had for MSRP when you buy from bulk suppliers just fine. In the case of anything less than like 100 then you're just stacking cards like the rest of us.

I don't believe there's any reason to pay $1300 for a 7990

I remember when these cards dropped to $700 a couple months ago.

you have to use some form of common sense no matter what though. 290/x can be had for MSRP when you buy from bulk suppliers just fine. In the case of anything less than like 100 then you're just stacking cards like the rest of us.

I don't believe there's any reason to pay $1300 for a 7990

Ya, I wouldn't buy them at that price. I buy whatever provides a good khs/$ balance.

Ya, I wouldn't buy them at that price. I buy whatever provides a good khs/$ balance.

When you factor in heat/power and running cool the 270 non X is the current king. Maybe now they'll make a cudaminer BAMT but I just don't want the headache of using windows to build a 750ti rig which by time you factor in the risers I prefer the 270's. the 265 is interesting to me since my 7850's are in the high 300 range easily so an improved version of that REALLY has my attention.

R7 265 is gonna challenge the R9 270 for performance / watt here soon.

AMD needs to stop soft-launching stuff.

R7 265 is gonna challenge the R9 270 for performance / watt here soon.

AMD needs to stop soft-launching stuff.

on the high end I can understand a soft launch but an uptick of a part thats been around this long there's no reason at all.

Back