775 board for Dad's office machine?

The Wayfarer

Weaksauce
I need a motherboard recommendation for the office machine Dad wants me to build for him. The only two requirements are that the board is 1) inexpensive, and 2) fanless.

I've browsed Newegg's offerings, and unless somebody has a specific recommendation I may just pick something at random from a major, reputable OEM... But I figured I should at least ask here first in case somebody has a specific board they've had good results with. :)

Thanks!

Personally I have been happy with my Intel branded boards for a system that is not going to be OC'd. I am currently running a P35 based Intel board in my main rig with a Q6600 and 4GB ram and it fast and stable. The board was about $110.

edit: this is the board I have:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121314

edit 2:
I went from a Asus PK5-VM board and there is a noticable difference in the smoothness of the system and the built in network adapter seems to be much better (Asus one would keep dropping to 100Mb from 1Gb)

I would go with a G33 board as they have integrated video. Nvidia has some boards that look pretty nice in the 7XXX family if you need some different output options like DVI, etc. I've used a G33 board and it worked great as an office computer, but I believe the Nvidia ones support DVI/HDMI.

Back