7700K supplies

Bravo25

Limp Gawd
I ordered everything I need to delid my 7700K, but I was wondering if there was something better or equal to Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra Thermal Paste? I ask because im still waiting for it to ship. So I could cancel the order and order something better.

Some people use either Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut or Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut. I, personally, never used either as my 7700K isn't delidded.

CLU or Conductonaut are the compounds most people use when reapplying the IHS. If you'll be doing direct die cooling then Kryonaut is the way to go since it doesn't eat through aluminum like liquid metal.

I don't think I'd cancel just because of CLU. As long as you relid with a decent thermal paste you'll still see the benefit.

Right now im hitting 92c pretty fast stock on prime95. Hopefully this will help a lot.

I hit 71c playing Mech Warrior Online.

edit:

70F in house. I hit 44-54c at idle. 44c, 46c, 54c, 43c.

I use prime95 to get me my worst case.

Well everything is on the way. I'll report back if it was a success or utter failure. A little pissed that I paid 9 dollars to get the paste here faster and it says 9th to the 14th from pc outlet. When I checked out on Amazon it only said the 9th.

Back