7.7 sec boot time??

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL...i would belive this guy if he had a vapo chill system hooked up to the units... and had the words "CAN" start in 7.7 seconds but its just some old loser who went to payed weekend technical school probably who learned how to put a computer togher and is now trying to scam people for some cash.. just sad makes me wanna pee on him and set him on fire

to me, this has been one of the better threads in a long time.

Ive been visiting here way before i registered i must add.

And about the video. ill have one soon.
Posted 4/14 by Nephron

I will get you that vid. Just wait a few days.
Posted 4/19 by Nephron

:rolleyes:

Just stop now, please. We don't really care to see your video anyways, becaues we ALL already know it's not possible.

I've had a 6 second boot time but it was with windows 98 and a 1.3 Ghz Athlon.

howd i miss this one.

Nephron. Go back and read your BS from the start.

You start off claiming 8 second boots with no mention of a fresh install.

Then after being called out numerous times you add "its with a fresh install"

Then after being called out more its "its the first boot of a fresh install which is hardly even a FULLY LOADED OS"

Theirs alot of intelligent people here. You wanna spit your bulllshit and expect us to believe it like alot of 12 year old forums?? Your dreaming...

Take your lies and boasting elswhere.

My computer boots in less than 5 seconds.

However, it's not the one in my sig. If I shared the specs with you the government would have me shot. I snagged it from the roswell incident over 40 years ago...

shhh...don't tell....

I just found this thread (I usually don't hang out in general hardware) and just love it. 7.7seconds...MY ASS.

I have an Abit AI7 and POST takes 3-4 seconds just to get to the point of loading the OS. I've had a P2B, P2B-DS, VP6, BP6, P4P800, P4P800-Deluxe, IS7-G....and ALL OF THEM take about 4 seconds just to get to the point they can begin loading the OS.

Even with NVram, or a solid state hard disk you probably can't get a 7second boot time. Close, but not quite. Windows is too bloated. And if he was using solid state drives, then the cost would be prohibitive.

michaels computer was debunked by MaxPC in this months issue. Check out the benchmarks... they are impossible

SKiTLz said everything I've been thinking since I started reading this thread.

Erik

1 week and counting... Must be waiting for his PC to boot up so he can rip the video. :D

this thread is now stupid as one of the main liars has not responded to it in a long time

(we win :D)

yes...let it die knowing that he lies.

we called him out on it, he knows it, thats why he won't respond.

let.it.die

Yeah I don't think we are going to hear from mr. 7.7 again. On a related note, I haven't rebooted since before this thread was started so boot times don't mean a damn thing to me.

Originally posted by Phoenix86
Must be waiting for his PC to boot up so he can rip the video. :D
LMAO

I reboot pretty often, b/c I don't like to sleep with my computer on, but as long as my boot time is reasonable, I don't care too much.

I re-install Windows 98/SE every 2 or 3 months, or until I get plauged with illegal operations and blue screen driver/DLL conflicts.

I need to upgrade to XP soon...

After installing a new WD120GB 7200rpm hdd and a fresh install of windows I got 33 seconds from post to the desktop.

As for stability I use to leave the old os running for weeks.

for crying out loud close this thread already, it's pointless as michael's computer.

They can't delete the thread, because we're still waiting for the video.

Erik

Haha, I was reading this thread, read the whole first page, and was like "wtf, why are they having the same discussion all over again?", then realized it was the same thread as before...

Nephron said:
I will get you that vid. Just wait a few days
Hilarious++

Wow this one is still going? It was ages ago when it died down.. I guess old threads die hard... ;)

And apparently Mr. Bill Gates sent him an email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message from Bill Gates :

During the past year, Microsoft has taken a number of important steps to help curb the epidemic of junk email, which is a major headache for computer users worldwide. We've made significant progress, including blocking more than 95 percent of all incoming junk mail - an average of 3 billion messages a day - on Hotmail. But more work remains to be done. We're committed to finding additional ways to counter this costly nuisance.

Over the next 12 months, we will begin to introduce several additional innovative technologies and processes that should further reduce the volume of junk email reaching customers' inboxes. Because you've subscribed to receive executive emails from us, I'd like to update you on what we're doing in this area. On the Web at www.microsoft.com/execmail, I've posted an in-depth explanation of Microsoft's technology vision and strategy for ending the junk email epidemic as a major problem. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read it.

Thank you Michael's Computers.

Bill Gates

Wow I thought this thread died a long time ago...

computer now does post to desktop in 30 seconds with xp pro :rolleyes:

Michael's Computers is old news, and this thread has run it's course and is wandering way off topic for G[H].

Thanks - B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back