• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

6800GT underperforming? please help.

get riva tuner and make sure all the pipelines are turned on. I know this should be done already with a GT but those look like the scores i got with my plain old 6800.
 
I don't use profiles meself, so could just be speculating, but you aren't accidently using an nVidia profile with these benchmark programs are you? A profile with aa turned on or something?
 
did you remember to install your nforce 3 drivers, I forgot to one time after installing windows and thats about where my scores sat if I remember right,

also how far did you over clock your card? when I pushed mine to far it would start to loose points in 3dmark
 
Make sure you have the latest motherboard chipset drivers installed. That seems to be a common source of inexplicably low scores.
 
my profiles are fine and i have latest drivers.. its weird... ill reformat... meh.. thanks anyways guys
 
Back
Top