666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duster said:
not all of us were part of that

But hey we can keep finding things to post here until we hit 666
then i can lock it :p


I think it was pretty much myself, K*, and unhappy mage. I don't remember who else joined in. Lbanez popped in a few times.

EDIT: After a grueling search.. the thread was indeed killed. Would have been fun to read again :D To those of us who participated, its part of our [H]ard [H]istory :D
 
Viper87227 said:
I think it was pretty much myself, K*, and unhappy mage. I don't remember who else joined in. Lbanez popped in a few times.

EDIT: After a grueling search.. the thread was indeed killed. Would have been fun to read again :D To those of us who participated, its part of our [H]ard [H]istory :D

sure, forget the best part.... me!
 
KodiakStar said:

He comes back out of nowhere.... and calls us n00bs. If thats how its gunna be... we dont want him back. :D

How the hell did you find it though? I did a title search for moose and got nothign, and I did a search for every thread I started in the DC forum and got nothing.


P.S. as you all can see... I started that thread, but Marty (as usual) instigated the problems...
 
ah the old days

I think that thread was part of the reason we got another mod around here

Something about moose only surfing p0rn sites while he is at home and not checking forums or something like that

 
AtomicMoose said:
No, you don't.


Nice to see you, Travis.
:)
hey...you got to give people what they want, and if this is what they want...you should give it to them....come on...it brought back the k*
 
roftranspo said:
Read the first few post.

oh, i read the entire thread... i should have put more in my post... i was just trying to help get to their 666 th post

:p
 
pstang said:
oh, i read the entire thread... i should have put more in my post... i was just trying to help get to their 666 th post :p
post #53







now that is the way to waste post and piss off moose :)
 
Roftranspo, you need to use color #222222, not black if you want the text to be hidden.

Like this <<========

Not like this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top