1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
I need to build a few office computers. They will be used for simple tasks like web browsing, email, and Microsoft Office.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
I can pay about $600 per computer, not including tax or shipping.
3) Where do you live?
Las Vegas, NV
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
None.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have the monitors, keyboards, and mice. I just need new computers.
6) Will you be overclocking?
If it is a good idea for this build, then yes.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Each computer needs to support dual monitors.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Within the next week.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Only the basics.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
No. I'll need to get Windows 7 licenses.
I need to build a few office computers. They will be used for simple tasks like web browsing, email, and Microsoft Office.
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
I can pay about $600 per computer, not including tax or shipping.
3) Where do you live?
Las Vegas, NV
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget? CPU, RAM, case, etc. Please be very specific.
None.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
I have the monitors, keyboards, and mice. I just need new computers.
6) Will you be overclocking?
If it is a good idea for this build, then yes.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
Each computer needs to support dual monitors.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
Within the next week.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? etc.
Only the basics.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
No. I'll need to get Windows 7 licenses.