60" TV recommendations

DGMurdockIII

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for some good cheap 60" TV recommendations 4k or 1080p $500 or under if possible but I'll take all suggestions

I swear by rting ratings. Plus buy a tv they have reviewed and you can get there calibration. Love my ks8000 55inch. Use there reviews and get the best TV that will be your main focus of viewing. Example would movie viewing or general TV viewing or mainly a console gaming.

Don't go for the cheap ones. cheap ones 4K display will look cheap for sure.

Scour walmart, i know some of mine have 60 inch vizio M series... they will be clearance soon and will probably fall around the 500 mark in a few months.

I wrote a powershell script that queries the prices of some items i'm pretty sure are about to go clearance and alerts me when the price changes. They got some 75's in the back of my local one, i bet i grab one for under 1000 by summer.

I would wait for the new M refresh from Vizio. They look to be really good tv's for the price. Imo HDR is far more important than 4k. Save up some money an get a proper for 4k set that can do HDR justice. Trust me HER with the right content makes all the difference

You can probably pick up a good deal on a KS8000 (really good 4k HDR set) @ Sams or Costco. I bought a 55" recently at Sams for $800.

Rec getting one at Costco, purely due to the fact that they have multiple models on display and a lax policy on returning if you are not happy with your purchase. Can't go wrong with either Vizio or LG in my opinion

Any 60" for $500 you might find, I don't think you'd want to own. It could only be dull, have flat color and blur like a 70's TV show of The Flash because of the parts they'd have to use. I own the Samsung KS8000 55" that keeps getting recommended in this thread, and frankly for the money there is no better TV on the market right now. Save for a bit if you need to, but I promise you if you buy "big and cheap" you will end up hating it and spending more money later.

Samsung if you care about image quality. Sony if you care about motion clarity. LG if you want something that's mediocre at both. Vizio if you want cheap, bright and bad at everything.

Samsung if you care about image quality. Sony if you care about motion clarity. LG if you want something that's mediocre at both. Vizio if you want cheap, bright and bad at everything.

Vizio P series are amazing. Not sure what you are talking about.

Talking P series right... not D or E?

Yessir. And don't get me started on their tablet remote that uses casting for all content. So, no native, built in 4k streaming apps like Netflix or Amazon, which also mean no built in tuner. Break that fancy remote and you're dead in the water.

I'm just not impressed with Vizio's products. Especially when shopping at those price points.

Yessir. And don't get me started on their tablet remote that uses casting for all content. So, no native, built in 4k streaming apps like Netflix or Amazon, which also mean no built in tuner. Break that fancy remote and you're dead in the water.

I'm just not impressed with Vizio's products. Especially when shopping at those price points.

I think it's great and pretty much every review on the internet backs me up.

Back