6.5 gig Prosser For Sale

HardOCP News

[H] News
That's right folks, you can forget about all those fancy deals on Sandy Bridge CPUs we showed you yesterday (here), you can get an awesome 6.5 gig Prosser for only $200. It comes with a handy 32 gig modem for those of you that might need it. You can blame Jordan W. for pointing this one out.

Damn if this is a "basic" computer, I want to know what a "high end" computer is considered by this cat.
And in a way I am jealous, I want a 32gig modem damnit. =(

Forget the prosser. If it can't handle hexa SLI or Crossfire then you've just got a ripping prosser with video as a major bottleneck!

You'd think with a computer like that he'd have been able to afford a monitor a bit better then a 15/17" CRT...

I found it and had a real hard time not contacting the poster... it seemed like they must have enough problems as is.

ROFLMAO.... :D I know I'm going to a special place in hell for laughing so hard at this guys ad, but .... I can't help myself.

Sounds like a profoundly deaf person, I'm embarrassed to say. A lot of them have atrocious grammar and spelling abilities (or lack of). A lot of them are also very ignorant of anything new, whether it's computers or clothing style or whatever.

The info about the PC was Terrible almost like he maybe Young, a Bit Slow or doesnt know anything about a Computer.

Sounds like a profoundly deaf person, I'm embarrassed to say. A lot of them have atrocious grammar and spelling abilities (or lack of). A lot of them are also very ignorant of anything new, whether it's computers or clothing style or whatever.

Ugg your making the funny thoughts in my head seem evil if that is the case I rather picture some ghetto idiot or a young kid posting that rather than someone that is handicapped. :(

WOW!... prejudice much?

If he is deaf, why did he give out his phone number? Wouldn't he have problems communicating over the phone?

They use a TTY. It's basically a type-writer style telephone which allows the deaf person to type what they want to say and the other person to see it and vise-versa. If you are hearing and want to speak to a deaf person you can call a rely service and they will listen to what you have to say, type it to the deaf person, read and tell you what the deaf person is typing back.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_deaf_people_answer_the_phone#ixzz1ArLY87YR

If he is deaf, why did he give out his phone number? Wouldn't he have problems communicating over the phone?

LMAO. Good call! Probably not deaf!!!

I like how he says it has been his friend for a long time!

Someone please call him up and ask how many Gigs the Monitor has. I will give you a dollar if you tell us what he says!

Back