• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

581.94 hf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else trying 3dMark with these? I get about 2000 less on the score for both Time Spy Extreme and Speed Way.
 
Installed then went back as this hot fix wouldn’t let my monitor wake up from sleep.
 
Man, the gaming performance is trash on this driver. Any recommendations for a good driver for the 5090? BF6 was running ok a few drivers ago, and the new CoD is running really poorly.
 
Someone said in Ghost of Tsushima and AC Shadows it fixes some shadow bug that caused really bad FPS.
 
Man, the gaming performance is trash on this driver. Any recommendations for a good driver for the 5090? BF6 was running ok a few drivers ago, and the new CoD is running really poorly.
This is why it's best to not update drivers unless it's to fix something or to support a new game you're actually playing. Having said that, I update the driver every time a new one is released. 😜
 
This is why it's best to not update drivers unless it's to fix something or to support a new game you're actually playing. Having said that, I update the driver every time a new one is released. 😜
Yeah I’m always wanting the best performance.

I’ve rolled back to the non-hotfix driver. I started getting hard resets in games and rolling back seems to fix my issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top