55 piece computer tool kit $4.40

munkle

[H]F Junkie
I added some laptop and hit back and the free shipping chat window with a chat lady named senora chat bot gave me free shipping.

inglewood78

[H]ard|Gawd
did you guys get free shipping? Kept going back and forth on the browser (haha) but to no avail...

drnilly007

Gawd
Yeah I wanted to get one too but I already bought a rocketfish universal cpu cooler you guys should check those out too 12 bucks shipped amd+ 775 1156

texuspete00

Supreme [H]ardness
In regards to freeshipping.com, it's a 1 month trial membership, then they automatically bill you, to be part of this service. Many are saying rebate processing takes longer than a month, so you effectively get nothing "free." I almost did this because I ordered something with $100 shipping. Then I read all this. Check it out for yourself and decide.

Last edited:

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
I didn't get free shipping on my order. Less than $14 for that toolkit + shipping was a nice little deal. I'm satisfied.

Nice! For some reason it came back in stock and I was able to get the free shipping! Great deal. :)

BTW: OOS now, but might come back up later?

munkle

[H]F Junkie
In regards to freeshipping.com, it's a 1 month trial membership, then they automatically bill you, to be part of this service. Many are saying rebate processing takes longer than a month, so you effectively get nothing "free." I almost did this because I ordered something with $100 shipping. Then I read all this. Check it out for yourself and decide.

This is wierd because I got free shipping on my order but there was nothing about freeshipping.com. Mine had a bot chat box that popped up and said an "agent" wants to talk with you and it just gave me a link to click to add free shipping. I payed with paypal maybe thats why I wasn't signed up for a free trial?

pigwalk

[H]F Junkie
This is wierd because I got free shipping on my order but there was nothing about freeshipping.com. Mine had a bot chat box that popped up and said an "agent" wants to talk with you and it just gave me a link to click to add free shipping. I payed with paypal maybe thats why I wasn't signed up for a free trial?

Refreshed the page about a dozen times and I finally got that chatbox too. 4.40 shipped free? bit.

Did find this little tidbit in the confirmation e-mail though.... Link in the email included, doesn't look like I'm signed up to freeshipping.com though.

NOTICE: This order qualifies for a FREE SHIPPING rebate up to $15 via a no-obligation trial membership courtesy of our partner FreeShipping.com. Click for Details.

Last edited: