• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

50% Discount from Belkin

skullone

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
91
Coupon code 47024398
for a 50% discount off your next purchase from Belkin.com. Enter coupon code on the first checkout page and click the "Redeem Coupon"
(Discount excludes tax and shipping). Discount applies only to products in stock, no rainchecks. Discount does not apply to Belkin Specials, Pre-N MIMO products, server room rack mountable skus and PureAV products. Offer valid for one purchase only. Prices subject to change
without notice.


Enjoy HOCP
 
skullone said:
Coupon code 47024398
for a 50% discount off your next purchase from Belkin.com. Enter coupon code on the first checkout page and click the "Redeem Coupon"
(Discount excludes tax and shipping). Discount applies only to products in stock, no rainchecks. Discount does not apply to Belkin Specials, Pre-N MIMO products, server room rack mountable skus and PureAV products. Offer valid for one purchase only. Prices subject to change
without notice.


Enjoy HOCP
Sweet. Wish it applied to the PureAV products. That's all I really want.
 
Is this even a good deal? Their online store prices seem high on most stuff.

What did you order?
 
jebo_4jc said:
Sweet. Wish it applied to the PureAV products. That's all I really want.

use the code 12345

nevermind it doesnt work for the PureAV either, even though it doesnt say it doesnt work for then
 
I've always wanted their iPod Battery. It's a great look and small size that compliments the iPod nicely.

That said, it used to be $100, and with the 1/2 off coupon and shipping was still over $60. That seemed high to me, so I waited.

Now, the unit is $80 on their site. At $40, I was ready to buy. But with $12 something for GROUND shipping, tax, and whatever else... it was up to $55+. And frankly, I'll wait for a better deal before I'll spend that.

The coupon has GOT to be useful to some who have things they REALLY want and can't get for less elsewhere. But the damn shipping is really annoying. :(
 
MERKMAN said:
I've always wanted their iPod Battery. It's a great look and small size that compliments the iPod nicely.

That said, it used to be $100, and with the 1/2 off coupon and shipping was still over $60. That seemed high to me, so I waited.

Now, the unit is $80 on their site. At $40, I was ready to buy. But with $12 something for GROUND shipping, tax, and whatever else... it was up to $55+. And frankly, I'll wait for a better deal before I'll spend that.

The coupon has GOT to be useful to some who have things they REALLY want and can't get for less elsewhere. But the damn shipping is really annoying. :(

And yet, somehow, it's still cheaper than APC.
 
Back
Top