50 Arrested In Craigslist Prostitution Sting

HardOCP News

[H] News
You know how we ALWAYS tell you guys to steer clear of all that "erotic" crap on Craigslist? How we post the stories about people getting busted all the time for general stupidity involving Craigslist? Well, at least 50 of you didn’t listen.

Police Captain Paul B. Saucier, head of the Vice Squad, said police targeted men looking to meet women for sex through Craigslist postings and also women peddling their body for cash over the Website.

but i was lonely and wanted a herpes sidekick.

Craigslist is rapidly getting a bad name. Looking for an apartment on that site is a pain in the ass.

but i was lonely and wanted a herpes sidekick.

Craigslist is rapidly getting a bad name. Looking for an apartment on that site is a pain in the ass.

Ha! ...craiglist is like the neighborhood that you drive through and make sure your doors are locked and a weapon readily available. Go ahead and drive through, just don't stop to try your luck!

As an American I have to say I friggin hate this puritanical idea that we must police our neighbors actions even when they harm no other.

Prostitution arrests are just so friggin hypocritical it's rediculous. Vegas doesn't seem to have whore madness running wild in the streets.

Why the hell do we waste law enforcement and court time/money on this shit instead of filling jails with violent criminals?

Well Lithium, around my place, the cops use undercover female offices at the car washes to solicit, then they arrest you (even though you didn't do jack), just so they can tow your car and you have to pay to get it back. The arrests never stick, but they make their money from the car fees.

you would figure people would figure public stuff like craigslist will always get you busted.

Looking for some hot sex tonight. email me kthnk.

Oh, damn :mad: , I thought I was typing in the other window

I have a real easy solution for craigslist.

Stop letting hookers advertise?

They went from free adverts for hookers, to making money on the adverts.. How about Every hooker's ip, phone number, and photo gets immediately sent to the fbi?

People hook up all the time for free and the government doesn't care, but as soon as someone says, "Thanks, that'll be $50" everyone gets arrested?

Prostitution should be legal. You're providing a service just like a business, it just happens to be your own body.

What do you mean prostitution? Hell I thought I was just getting the company of a beautiful lady and a sensual massage??

People hook up all the time for free and the government doesn't care, but as soon as someone says, "Thanks, that'll be $50" everyone gets arrested?

Prostitution should be legal. You're providing a service just like a business, it just happens to be your own body.
The discussion isn't whether it should or shouldn't be legal. It's that it IS illegal, and until it isn't illegal, there should be things done about it.

The fact of the matter is, the only reason for this sting is because of the media hype over the "Craigslist Killer"

I'll grant you something on this, Fendrix. Unlike the discussion we're having on TPB, I actually agree with you. If prostitution were legal (and taxed, and regulated) it would at least be honest.

As an American I have to say I friggin hate this puritanical idea that we must police our neighbors actions even when they harm no other.

Prostitution arrests are just so friggin hypocritical it's rediculous. Vegas doesn't seem to have whore madness running wild in the streets.

Why the hell do we waste law enforcement and court time/money on this shit instead of filling jails with violent criminals?

Prostitution is not a victimless crime.

Quite honestly, I'm quite content to fork over money via my tax dollars to have cops arrest these stupid whores.

Is it really prostitution when all the women work for "roses".

50 "roses" can buy you a lot nowadays ;)

Jesus Christ just legalize prostitution and regulate it already.

Prostitution is not a victimless crime.

Quite honestly, I'm quite content to fork over money via my tax dollars to have cops arrest these stupid whores.

ummm the fact that its illegal creates the "victims" in prostitution. It amazes me that in the United States they figured out making booze illegal was a bad idea after only 40 or so years. Yet prostitution has been around just as long if not longer and yet no one figures out you can't get rid of it.

Granted there are other things been around and has never stopped, murder. But can you really compare the two?

i dont get it, isnt making an advert offering sex, and then busting people that respond to it entrapment?

how is it legal for the cops to do this????

ummm the fact that its illegal creates the "victims" in prostitution.

No. The fact of its illegality has no effect on human trafficking. Are you going to argue that we should allow women to be forced into prostitution? ie: Sex slavery.

Sex slavery is besides the point. Good on the cops for at the very least harassing degenerates.

I'm reminded of an old saying by a very wise man:

" I do not understand why prostitution is illegal. Why should prostitution be illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn’t selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that’s perfectly legal to give away. I can’t follow the logic on that at all. Of all the things you can do to a person, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world."

No. The fact of its illegality has no effect on human trafficking. Are you going to argue that we should allow women to be forced into prostitution? ie: Sex slavery.

Sex slavery is besides the point. Good on the cops for at the very least harassing degenerates.

It illegality has no effect why are you so against making prostitution legal? Just because prostitution could be legal doesn't mean slavery would be also. I in fact could make many arguments that legal and regulated prostitution would reduce the demand and profit for human traffickers. Not to mention allow our police to spend their time and money tracking and catching these horrible criminals instead of wasting time on consenting adults.

It illegality has no effect why are you so against making prostitution legal? Just because prostitution could be legal doesn't mean slavery would be also. I in fact could make many arguments that legal and regulated prostitution would reduce the demand and profit for human traffickers. Not to mention allow our police to spend their time and OUR money tracking and catching these horrible criminals instead of wasting time on consenting adults.

Fixed

It illegality has no effect why are you so against making prostitution legal? Just because prostitution could be legal doesn't mean slavery would be also. I in fact could make many arguments that legal and regulated prostitution would reduce the demand and profit for human traffickers. Not to mention allow our police to spend their time and money tracking and catching these horrible criminals instead of wasting time on consenting adults.

funny you should say that. been to your local home depot lately? I don't see you calling the cops on the day laborers there.

funny you should say that. been to your local home depot lately? I don't see you calling the cops on the day laborers there.

Relevance? Prostitution is illegal. The guys at home depot while PROBABLY illegal workers, aren't performing a crime when they sweep up your yard. There may be many perfectly legal day laborers at those places.

But a girl in manhattan who offers to blow you for $50 is always a prostitute.

For the Record : The only reason why I advocate legalization is because I don't like our resources being spent on punishing it as a crime. I'd rather (as emphasised by someone else above) that they penalize the crimes RELATED to it (drugs, theft.. etc) just like they penalize the crimes related to say... DRINKING. Drinking is far more of a problem for this country than some guy paying to get some lovin'

Having sex (unless you catch a disease) is even thought to be therapeutic. I don't think any doctor will agree that downing a bottle of 151 is good for you.

Relevance? Prostitution is illegal. The guys at home depot while PROBABLY illegal workers, aren't performing a crime when they sweep up your yard. There may be many perfectly legal day laborers at those places.

But a girl in manhattan who offers to blow you for $50 is always a prostitute.

For the Record : The only reason why I advocate legalization is because I don't like our resources being spent on punishing it as a crime. I'd rather (as emphasised by someone else above) that they penalize the crimes RELATED to it (drugs, theft.. etc) just like they penalize the crimes related to say... DRINKING. Drinking is far more of a problem for this country than some guy paying to get some lovin'

Having sex (unless you catch a disease) is even thought to be therapeutic. I don't think any doctor will agree that downing a bottle of 151 is good for you.

The only word I need to use is Coyote. if the main issue behind prostitution is people trafficking. illegal immigrants experience the same.

alternatively paying a day worker under the table and not claiming the wages you've paid him IS illegal. so raking my yard would be against the law for both of us.

if one more fuckin idiot tells me prostitution is legal in vegas i will SNAP.

Back