5-1/4 bay display recommendations.

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
9,609
Guys, im looking for a 5-1/4 dispay for my black CM Praetorian. I would like for it to do the usual ( display info, control fans ). I was looking at the VLsystems m-play blast and the lis2 premium. Anyone have any expierence with these products?
 
In the past I was a comple Matrix Orbital LCD/VFD kinda guy, but after seeing this from Crystalfonz, I'm sold. Get it with the SCAB board and you can do a lot of cool stuff and sill fit it all in a 5.25 bay.

Impressive! :D
 
I'm using L.I.S. 2 blue eye myself with 2.0.1.6 version and MotherBoard monitor for my needs :)

However, for better support and full customization, I suggest CrystalFontz indeed
 
I got an enermax one for $14.99 from jab-tech, I think. I can track down a link if needed. It is simple, but effective for my needs.
 
Back
Top