4chan Takes Down RIAA

I only pinged the RIAA website once. Those fellows are getting strict. (This is by no means an admittance of criminal intent on my part, nor of involvement, hey everyone has my back don't they...) Damnit their just sitting there in their car...weirdos.

Damnit...seriously theres a police car just pulled up outside my house with the lights flashing...

just don't open the door, they can't come in unless they got a warrant. That's what they do here police knock on the door (mainly for parties), look inside and say something suspicious is going on and can enter because of probable cause.

just don't open the door, they can't come in unless they got a warrant. That's what they do here police knock on the door (mainly for parties), look inside and say something suspicious is going on and can enter because of probable cause.

Their not even getting out the car, theyve just been sitting there with the lights flashing for 10 minutes...

Keep it up and torrents and pirates will be called a criminal cabal and your names will be taken from ips and there will be massive stings of arrests. Call me names too, I really don't care, butthis is cyber warfare and this will get the attention of the Feds.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Keep it up and torrents and pirates will be called a criminal cabal and your names will be taken from ips and there will be massive stings of arrests. Call me names too, I really don't care, butthis is cyber warfare and this will get the attention of the Feds.

That's ok. I'm using my grandma's computer :)

That way RIAA can have some more publicity arresting a little old lady who doesn't even know what RIAA stands for.

That's ok. I'm using my grandma's computer :)

That way RIAA can have some more publicity arresting a little old lady who doesn't even know what RIAA stands for.

Wow you would seriously let your grandma take the fall? Even if she didn't do it and they let her off you would put her through all that mess? I'm grateful you aren't my kid.

munkle, its called being facetious

hahahahha i just lolled hard for the second time in two days because of you, I CHANGED MY MIND you arent an irritating crotchety troll who naively puts blind faith in the creation and enforcement of the law...you're an internet superstar!!!! never stop posting

You never see this type of illegal behavior criticized by the [H] staff when posting these news items, but you are guaranteed to see them add all kinds of commentary when the MPAA & RIAA take legal actions. It's a lamentable lack of leadership and responsible news reporting.

Great troll. Hilarious. You had me full of lulz there.

You really think you are anon? Get the fed involved and you would be in jail that very night.

You're saying that the "feds" are in control of the world right now? China, Russia, Middle East countries and other Eastern European countries are the "top" countries of piracy. You're saying that they're under the United States now? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You do know that the Russian (attacks on Estonia websites) and Chinese (attacks on US government websites) governments have essentially done the same already lol

I fail to see the joke. Please do tell how it was funny?

eight proxies?

do you know what a proxy is? something tells me if you think the police would have any license to investigate one random potentially but not really realistically incriminating post on the internet, and they would trace this guy through eight proxies...then you dont really have any idea whats going on

eight proxies?

do you know what a proxy is? something tells me if you think the police would have any license to investigate one random potentially but not really realistically incriminating post on the internet, and they would trace this guy through eight proxies...then you dont really have any idea whats going on

I understand what a proxy is, I still fail to see the funny, you are doing nothing to reinforce said funniness.

Wait, what? Did 4chan actually do something useful for a change? :p ;)

No. This isn't going to put a dent in any of those organizations' pockets or operations. It may lead to b-tards' IPs getting investigated, though. Or one could hope.

For those a little confused, it's an old joke/meme
Good_Luck_Im_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg

Also - yeah, Zellio2010 must be a troll... I hope to god hes a troll... But in all honesty, he's not doing that great of a job. No one is getting butt-hurt and he's making just as many responses.

For those a little confused, it's an old joke/meme
Good_Luck_Im_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg

Also - yeah, Zellio2010 must be a troll... I hope to god hes a troll... But in all honesty, he's not doing that great of a job. No one is getting butt-hurt and he's making just as many responses.

See that helps a little more, funny pic and all. Thumbs up for you!

except you basically admitted it here....

He is still behind 8 proxies.

Well I suppose they could subpoena [H] for his email address, which may or may not help them in finding him. But, does a random internet post alluding to a possibility qualify as probable cause to go to all that trouble?

This is awesome news. Anything that gets more b-tards put in PMITA Federal Prison is fine by me.

You really don't think it's the b-tards with enough intelligence to do something as useful as this do you?

No, not enough intelligence for sure. But none is really needed, as they just d/l'd an app and typed in an IP.

On a side note, I am all for the destruction of anon, but it just isn't feasible.

You really don't think it's the b-tards with enough intelligence to do something as useful as this do you?

1) This isn't useful. The RIAA lawyers don't need the RIAA's public website in order to operate.

2) You don't need brains to download an app and press "Pwn."

1) This isn't useful. The RIAA lawyers don't need the RIAA's public website in order to operate.

2) You don't need brains to download an app and press "Pwn."

1 billion% right.

As I said before who the fuck uses the RIAA website. I mean I used it once in the last 100 years when I was researching why piracy was a good thing for an essay. I also pinged it a few times to see if it was still up just now.

But also the script kiddies have taken over the show/world. Anyone that gives out these kind of tools should be kicked in the vajayjay. For a start it means a no brainer for doing things that before needed some kind of thought and skill. Which is bad because a) it sets the level of entry below the fool level. Which is probably also why there has been a steady peak of malware junk crap that is constantly spewed. b) Children can get hold of things they don't understand, and never will. You no longer need to learn really any kind of code outside of google search bar (GSB++), and a gift of gsb++ gets you too far. Which means people wont work things out for themselves, and its just a load of peons vs peons. It really has become a game of pawns (hey pwning pawns...). But also means that anyone has easy ccess to cause real harm to other people. Which is probably another reason for the proliferation of malware junk. etc. etc.

But hey its the RIAA. Fuck em.

its funny they are going against the RIAA and MPAA, but I do hope they just attack sites like those. lol

so my question, is any of this illegal? If so whats illegal about A LOT of people pinging the same address? just curious about the laws that surround this.

so my question, is any of this illegal? If so whats illegal about A LOT of people pinging the same address? just curious about the laws that surround this.

It's not illegal to go to a website. However some fucktard lawyer will try to make it illegal.

Back