4chan Takes Down RIAA

FYI, it creates quite a headache for 4chan's staff when everything done by 'anonymous' is accredited to them.

Hmm riaa.com is still down and riaa.org is taking a long time to respond.

I bet with the news spreading the load on their network will get even worse as people try to see how long it is down for.

FYI, it creates quite a headache for 4chan's staff when everything done by 'anonymous' is accredited to them.

I find it somewhat amusing how 4chan has become synonymous with anonymous. Not so anonymous now, huh?

4chan didn't do anything, it was just a bunch of hipster teenagers who call themselves anonymous and talk about longcats.

4chan didn't do anything, it was just a bunch of hipster teenagers who call themselves anonymous and talk about longcats.

Makes no difference to me who does it to me, I just like to see people heckling the RIAA as much as they do everyone else. Can Jack Thompson be next?

Wouldn't it be more effective to attack the store websites for companies that are members of this organization? So what if the RIAA or MPAA site goes down? That doesn't do anything to stop their sales or operations.

Wouldn't it be more effective to attack the store websites for companies that are members of this organization? So what if the RIAA or MPAA site goes down? That doesn't do anything to stop their sales or operations.

The RIAA stop their own sales well enough already, any more would just be malicious.

I find it horribly ironic that a site that has a bunch of ITs advocate cyber crimes. Keep it up though boys. As bad as things that the RIAA does, commiting cyber war will put you on the front lines and lead to arrests of pirates.

Good news, but who even goes to the RIAA's website anyways?

The RIAA is a less accurate source of information, than the Weekly World News was.

Good news, but who even goes to the RIAA's website anyways?

The RIAA is a less accurate source of information, than the Weekly World News was.

Exactly, Im not sure why this matters, I have never been to the riaa website. Seems pretty pointless.

I find it horribly ironic that a site that has a bunch of ITs advocate cyber crimes. Keep it up though boys. As bad as things that the RIAA does, commiting cyber war will put you on the front lines and lead to arrests of pirates.

You never see this type of illegal behavior criticized by the [H] staff when posting these news items, but you are guaranteed to see them add all kinds of commentary when the MPAA & RIAA take legal actions. It's a lamentable lack of leadership and responsible news reporting.

You never see this type of illegal behavior criticized by the [H] staff when posting these news items, but you are guaranteed to see them add all kinds of commentary when the MPAA & RIAA take legal actions. It's a lamentable lack of leadership and responsible news reporting.

If you don't like it, no one is stopping you from not fucking coming here.

Oh wow... What's next for Anonymous?

If they wanted to make a statement - Apple's iTune Store would be it ;)

*In no way I'm advocating an attack*

Keep it up and torrents and pirates will be called a criminal cabal and your names will be taken from ips and there will be massive stings of arrests. Call me names too, I really don't care, butthis is cyber warfare and this will get the attention of the Feds.

Keep it up and torrents and pirates will be called a criminal cabal and your names will be taken from ips and there will be massive stings of arrests. Call me names too, I really don't care, butthis is cyber warfare and this will get the attention of the Feds.

And that will get the attention of the People.

And that will get the attention of the People.
And will the "people" care? No, I do not condone piracy in the least and I think most people won't care if a pirate gets caught stealing.

Agreed. Forever. Fuck the MPAA & RIAA... They are not on "the people's" side.
Yeah and pirates are? For all I know prices get jacked up because they use pirates as an excuses, pirates are on nobody's side but their own.

They can't arrest us all!

Exactly, Im not sure why this matters, I have never been to the riaa website. Seems pretty pointless.

Pointless it is. As long as the government is on the side of the RIAA and MPAA, they will continue to do as they please.

Back