• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4890

Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
63
I've been thinkin' bout goin 4890 X 2 cross fire or do you think until the new vid cards come out
 
I have been workin' 12 to 14 hours a day, so I haven't been keepin' up with it, that much here lately, plus I drink a lot
 
Just let the valley of ignorant people be happy...

(ignorant meaning not knowing... not haplessly stupid):)
and you are the guy that wanted to quadfire 4 4650 low profile cards in your slimeline HP. if anyone is ignorant or "not knowing" on this forum it is you. :rolleyes:
 
and you are the guy that wanted to quadfire 4 4650 low profile cards in your slimeline HP. if anyone is ignorant or "not knowing" on this forum it is you. :rolleyes:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Son you got raped LOL
 
Back
Top