WildMonkey
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2007
- Messages
- 889
When I'm gaming, could be hours or a few minutes (5-15) in the game freezes and my system locks up. Usually either there is a still image left or the screen goes dark.
This was not a problem with my 4870, just recently with my new 4890.
I haven't RMAd it yet because I was waiting for the previous owner's registration ID number but he never did, now I have to wait and see if they are even going to take it. Oh the joys of FS threads.
FurMark runs at 110C load.
Here is GPU-Z stuff.
Rig is as follows:
i7 920 @ 4GHz, 1.275v
6 GB RAM, 1.6v
Gigabyte x58 mobo
XFX 4890, not OC
4 HDD
2 DVDrs
Sound card
wifi + bluetooth dongles
Corsair HX520
This was not a problem with my 4870, just recently with my new 4890.
I haven't RMAd it yet because I was waiting for the previous owner's registration ID number but he never did, now I have to wait and see if they are even going to take it. Oh the joys of FS threads.
FurMark runs at 110C load.
Here is GPU-Z stuff.
Rig is as follows:
i7 920 @ 4GHz, 1.275v
6 GB RAM, 1.6v
Gigabyte x58 mobo
XFX 4890, not OC
4 HDD
2 DVDrs
Sound card
wifi + bluetooth dongles
Corsair HX520