Grimspoon
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2006
- Messages
- 433
I usually set my clocks to the following settings in the profiles.xml:
Before today I never really took a hard look at the settings, and didn't realize the core voltage was also set lower in 2D.
I'm curious to find out the lowest value I can set there safely. Any other 4870x2 users who run similar settings - I'd love to find out.
At my current settings I get ~52C at idle running my fanspeed at 35%
I'd love to see that temp drop when I'm not in game.
<Feature name="CoreClockTarget_0">
<Property name="Want_0" value="27500" />
<Property name="Want_1" value="75000" />
</Feature>
<Feature name="MemoryClockTarget_0">
<Property name="Want_0" value="30000" />
<Property name="Want_1" value="90000" />
</Feature>
<Feature name="CoreVoltageTarget_0">
<Property name="Want_0" value="1050" />
<Property name="Want_1" value="1250" />
Before today I never really took a hard look at the settings, and didn't realize the core voltage was also set lower in 2D.
I'm curious to find out the lowest value I can set there safely. Any other 4870x2 users who run similar settings - I'd love to find out.
At my current settings I get ~52C at idle running my fanspeed at 35%
I'd love to see that temp drop when I'm not in game.
Last edited: