• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4870 Single Slot Cooling?

H-street

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
4,538
Is there a single slot solution for cooling the 4870.

RIght now i am looking at getting an HR03 but wanted to see there are otehr options,

sound isn't relaly an issue it just has to be single slot (my moboard/setup requires it).

the HR03 is a solution but i'll have to modify it to get it to work.. (my case isn't tall enough)..
 
HR03 is one of the largest HSF for video card on the market, much bigger than stock. I doubt you will have space even if you mount it backward. I have not seen any single slot 4870.
 
What about the backplate? Usually that has a grill on it making it 2 slots.

Anyway the only "single slot" cooler I know is the HR-03GT. I have tried it and it works as such.
 
Back
Top