Getting ready to pull the trigger on either one but not sure if the 90 is needed (see my sys specs).
I just got GTA 4 and want to boost up for other games like GRID also.
I have been an EVGA fan for a while now but want to go AMD flavor now.
What is a good deal going now and what brands are tops over at Newegg?
thanks
ON EDIT:
After reading a few posts here I think the 4890 will be my best choice.
Any brands better than others?
Any other features?
A newegg link to your pick?
many thanks!
I just got GTA 4 and want to boost up for other games like GRID also.
I have been an EVGA fan for a while now but want to go AMD flavor now.
What is a good deal going now and what brands are tops over at Newegg?
thanks
ON EDIT:
After reading a few posts here I think the 4890 will be my best choice.
Any brands better than others?
Any other features?
A newegg link to your pick?
many thanks!
Last edited: