4745454b's massive WTB thread.

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by 4745454b, May 24, 2019.

1. 4745454b

4745454b Gawd

So here is what happened. Wife and I were caught up in last years horrible "Camp Fire" in Butte county. 95% of the town we lived is was destroyed. I lost my i7/three monitor setup. It took us about a month to find a place to live but it wasn't able to support a gaming setup. We move in about a week to a place that should so if anyone reading this has the core guts to a new system please start looking at getting them ready.

My more immediate need is for a new phone. My phone is a Galaxy S6 Active. Survived the fire because it was with me at work. Battery life just isn't doing it anymore and 332GB is just way tiny. UNLOCKED models only! Android models only! 64GB min. Prefer a phone within the last 2 years or so. Keep in mind I'm looking at swappa and Amazon. I can find an unlocked good condition S8 or S8+ for ~$260. The V30 goes for $190. I don't care what you are selling your Iphone 6 for. I don't want your S7 for $250 if I can get the S8 for barely anything more. Shoot me any real offers. I super prefer no cheap junk phones, and I'd like to avoid any Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE, etc type phones. I'll consider any good offers on them, but I just don't know them or like them enough to buy. Sole exception would be Oneplus as I had their One and really like it until it died. I don't mean to be rude but when I've asked to buy a phone on here before I got a lot of really bad offers.

Shipping will be to 95926. USPS Money order or me covering fees PP will be payment option. (zelle? I think that's an option but I haven't used it.) I don't have anything in trade as I don't really have anything anymore. I've got money now and just checking here before I buy an S8 or something similar.

Edit: Things that have come up. First, I'm not buying PC things yet. I move at the end of this month and once I'm in the new place I should be able to get a new setup. This means I'm not buying PC parts yet. I mentioned in the OP I'm looking because I was hoping people would look through their things and get any offers ready. Phone first, then PC. Speaking of phone I think I should mention it needs to have the headphone jack. I don't have any wireless buds, and I can't charge and listen to music at the same time if I'm using an adapter. I don't know why the jack is being dropped so often but I really wish it would stay.

Thanks guys for the offers. It's already going better than the last time I tried.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    SamirD likes this.
  2. peanuthead

peanuthead [H]ardness Supreme

3. aliaskary77

aliaskary77 Limp Gawd

damn. sorry got nothing to sell or give. im on the opposite corner of north america from you, but good luck in rebuilding your life bud.

SamirD likes this.
  4. BoiseTech

BoiseTech Limp Gawd

When AMD announces ryzen 3000 I'll be upgrading several things. You WILL be receiving some free components from me when this happens.

It'll be parts from one of 3 systems. - a 2700x build, 7700k build or 9900k build. Hit me up when parts are available to buy and we'll get something worked out!

5. 4745454b

4745454b Gawd

Weekend/evening bump.