400 Days

BETA.

2[H]4U
The DLC for the critically acclaimed The Walking Dead is out now on Steam for $4.99.

Key Features

DLC for the winner of over 90 Game of the Year Awards
5 linked stories that can be played in any order
See the apocalypse develop from 5 very different points of view
Your decisions will affect the story around you

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207620/

didn't they pretty much announce this a day or 2 before release?...I like that strategy for a game like this

didn't they pretty much announce this a day or 2 before release?...I like that strategy for a game like this

I agree, but many companies want to great the hype we all hate and get the preorder monies. Why on earth do people even preorder games anymore? Unless you get something worth buying it early then its pointless

Thanks for the heads up. I hope it maintains the quality of the main game.

Did they ever fix the xbox controller on Win8 bug? I lost all my saves to this bug and would love to finish Season 1 and move on to this...

Wow, I skipped the walking dead because I was sick of zombie shooters.
But I hear it is one of the better story driven games. Hmmmm.....

this was tooooooooooooo shortttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
need season 2 now ;<

Wow, I skipped the walking dead because I was sick of zombie shooters.
But I hear it is one of the better story driven games. Hmmmm.....

It isn't a shooter at all but an adventure game.

Also it isn't a Zombie game like Left for Dead or Dead Island are. Zombies serve as backdrop for the game as opposed to the game being primarily about them or killing them.

It was officially announced at E3 I think.

Yeah, I'm not a zombie game fan myself. But TWD is one of the most human games I've ever played.

400 Days was really short, but the writing and the new characters were superb as always. Season 2 needs to come out yesterday.

GMG has this DLC for $4 with this code GMG20-F202F-UI40F

Really short DLC. At $2.99 its a better deal.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you're being facetious...

Although it was short, the stories were impressively tense and involving. Must-have for anyone who enjoyed the main story, particularly to help tide you over until season two :)

Agreed that it was a bit short, but still nice to get some fresh content for one of my favorite games of last year. Bring on season 2!

Being short is it worth the purchase or wait until Season 2? I loved the base game.

Being short is it worth the purchase or wait until Season 2? I loved the base game.

For $4 from GMG or $5 from Steam I think it's well worth it, particularly is you enjoyed the base game.

What is the overall gameplay like for The Walking Dead?

Like most Telltale games, point and click adventure type. Yet TWD gives you more choices, changing the outcome of the game. Almost like a choose your own adventure book.

My wife and I played it on Friday. It was good. Disturbing, as always.

To be honest, I wasn't too surprised by any of these stories. I saw, for the most part, a lot of what was going to happen real early.

For example

I knew Bonnie was going to by accident hit Dee when she was hiding and the shadowy figure was approaching. Wyatt's wasn't too easy to figure out what was going to happen either. I knew they were going to hit someone during the fog or the guy's in the truck would return.

Overall, the DLC is okay, but compared to the original game, the storylines and characters are weaker and everything is a lot less powerful than the original game was able to do. This is just filler stuff until Season Two obviously, which I am hopeful is just as strong if not stronger than Season 1.

Like most Telltale games, point and click adventure type. Yet TWD gives you more choices, changing the outcome of the game. Almost like a choose your own adventure book.

I should add that the voice acting is really good for a video game.

To be honest, I wasn't too surprised by any of these stories. I saw, for the most part, a lot of what was going to happen real early.

For example

I knew Bonnie was going to by accident hit Dee when she was hiding and the shadowy figure was approaching. Wyatt's wasn't too easy to figure out what was going to happen either. I knew they were going to hit someone during the fog or the guy's in the truck would return.

Overall, the DLC is okay, but compared to the original game, the storylines and characters are weaker and everything is a lot less powerful than the original game was able to do. This is just filler stuff until Season Two obviously, which I am hopeful is just as strong if not stronger than Season 1.

It's not just filler, it's supposed to give a small peek into the backgrounds of some of the important characters for Season 2.

In the end the main story is closely monitored and guided by Telltale so everything ultimately gets the same key plot.

I already have Deus Ex HR, but I voted for it because that's an awesome price...

I picked this up and finished it last night in one sitting. I enjoyed it, will need to play through it again to see what the choices may have changed.

Dark story lines for some... I think they may have been even darker if you made different choices.

Back