$400 Budget

shizdan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
1,056
I am a complete Noob With all this. But i was thinking possibly 2 Moniters and a Sub all for $400 Shipped....?

-Game 40%
-Music 60%
-I have an Auzentech Prelude so i can use CMSS-3d (I think) For surround Sound...
-Must be able to handle loud volumes and have good bass.....As I like to Rock out!!!
 
BIC H-100 subwoofer- $250
Behringer MS40 monitors- $150

One option that's out there.
 
Behringer MS40 is more like $120 from Buy.com or Provantage (I ferget which one).

I think you can find the BIC for $150-$200 on EBay.
 
I also suggest looking into the M-Audio AV-40s, they're great, I own a set. Couldn't be more satisfied.

The Behringers are also good and popular too.
 
BIC H-100 just got expensive.

New version is $330 BIN but has best offer so IDK how low they'll go.
 
Back
Top