4 google music invites

mrdlouisd

Limp Gawd
Got 4 invites I'll pass out to the first 4. If you'd like to keep your email private just pm me.

Can someone who got an invitation use one of there invitations on me =)

I'd like to check this out if anyone has an extra invite!

Thanks in advance!

would love to check this out would someone with an invite pm me please! thanks in advance!

I have 8 invites, pm if needed. off topic trade for any torrent sites :)

Edit: replied to all pm's. 1 left

Last edited:
If I can get an invite I will invite others from this thread... koncrete at gmail

stinger608 was kind enough to send me one (SUPER THANKS!). Now I have 5 to pass, first five to PM me if anyone still needed...
(Will send tonight)

jrcairo was also kind enough to send me an invite, so I'm paying it forward. First 5 PMs get an invite from me.

I have 4 invites left. PM me and they are yours.

Invites sent:
cnealjr
CrimsonKnight13
ml_paladin888

Last edited:
I also still have three left. Very cool, there is a ton of them available now :)

Curious on the incentive to give out these invites. What do you receive in return?

Karma I guess...

This is [H] we're here to help one another out, right?
In my experience it's best only to give stuff out to those that have been here a while, maybe a year or so. I've seen far too many noobs show up in threads like these, take free shit never to be seen again.

I wish the OP would just edit the first post to reflect who has the invites :) It would be easier for anyone wanting one to see who has how many left LOL

Ok I guess I'll just post that I could use an invite if someone has one available. People aren't responding to PM's anymore it seems :(.

03grandam (at) gmail (.) com

Thank you in advance :).

Back