4 GB (4 x 1 GB) Corsair DDR2 800 ram - $59 (no rebates)

Insomniac3438

Limp Gawd
Saw this on SD so I thought I'd post it here:

http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb...etail&showAddButton=true&productID=BB10780737

This may or may not be a price mistake, seems incredibly low for the amount of ram. Might as well order if interested and see if they cancel or not. Use this coupon code for extra 5% off: SURV010

Works out to $68.26 shipped and after tax for me. Here are the specs (from Newegg):

Model
Brand CORSAIR
Series XMS2
Model TWIN2X2048-6400C5DHX
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Tech Spec
Capacity 2GB (2 x 1GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 5
Timing 5-5-5-18
Heat Spreader Yes
Features with DHX Technology

Only 5-5-5-18, but has some very nice heat spreaders and still excellent for the price.

EDIT: Deal is now DEAD, price back up to $330+.

Just got on for a set, knowing BB though they'll end up cancelling it for being a price mistake :eek:

Just got on for a set, knowing BB though they'll end up cancelling it for being a price mistake :eek:

Seeing as all the other ram on that site is going for hundreds of dollars more, this is most definitely a PM. But it doesn't hurt to try and order quick and hope your order goes through and ships out before they correct it.

The 1-2 week ship time probably means it gets canceled, but it can't hurt to try...in for 2 hopefully.

In for... 1... 4? Haha

I really have no use for 4... Oh well :D

$75 after tax and shipping for me (to washington)

EDIT: Damnit, forgot the 5% off... I didn't read the post that well :(

last time I saw a deal like this is was for the Dell 22" flatscreens, looked to good to be true but it shipped anyway, we will see........

:eek: Damn! In for 1... and I don't even have a system that uses DDR2... this might make me want to build one though...

Thanks OP!

Definitely don't need more RAM...In For 1. $70.04 shipped for me. Incredible if they actually ship.

hope it ships though but it looks like the deal is on other sites as well so it should ship

69.38 for me just hope this ships. i got on the frys a-data deal and after 3 days tells me ther are on BO...

LOL, yea I don't need it but I put in for mine first thing this AM. Hopefully it'll get shippped out before they catch it.

Welp, I ordered 1 4gb set. I hope for all of us that at least a few ship before they catch on to the mistake!

i'm not so sure it's a mistake, as seeing techontheweb (mentioned in the sd thread) has it for $51 + shipping, although OOS.

darn, who's the one that said memory prices were bottoming out 3 months ago? i already bought 4GB of D9HNL for $44 (667). is it worth to sell those and use the corsair 800's?

anyone have these and is it single or double sided?

I have no use for them YET. But I'm in for a set also. Can't beat the price for the future.

I know I wasn't the first to get in on this but I'm curious as to the status for the early birds who got theirs in at around 3AM, currently mine shows to be "in process".

WOW checked my bank account and sure enough my card has been charged the 68 bucks!

looks like its dead now, but don't be surprised that your order gets canceled.

Well CHIT Availability:
N/A
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
This product is not available. Please call.

"This product is not available. Please call."
I was just placing my order and this happens. Man and this was going to be my excuse for getting a new Mother Board and CPU

Thanks OP... I jumped on this deal despite knowing that there is a good chance it will not be honored. ;)

Ordered from techonweb.com for $54.90 shipped...hell you can't beat that.

Back