4,500 ladybugs 14.99+7.28 shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you count them when they're delivered. I'd hate to not receive all of them!

Why is this on HardForum?

I sometimes see these kinds of off-topic deals unrelated to the site.

only hot if they are genetically enhance to kill on command

Hey pal, my gaming sessions are always being interrupted by a ton of these stink bugs that have invaded my house, so I think unleashing these bad boys is gonna kill off all the stink bugs.

It's such a shame that they don't stock the same quantities of live killer bees.

It's such a shame that they don't stock the same quantities of live killer bees.

Its the stuff that practical joke dreams are made of. Releasing a few hundred japanese giant hornets can make for quite the consternation in the household - these beasts are liable to throw down at the drop of a hat.

wait, do they really do anything VS stinkbugs?

We have TONS on, around, in our house. (ladybugs)

wait, do they really do anything VS stinkbugs?

We have TONS on, around, in our house. (ladybugs)

i'm going to find out. i'm gonna open the box, go away for a few days, and hopefully come back to a stink bug free home.

Lifetime warranty would have been nice, who knows how soon these guys will go.

ordered 4 of these, going to hold on to them until christmas. these will make GREAT stocking stuffers.

"They keep on eating until the bad guys are gone"

think I'll use them to guard my house from intruders

think they meant to post this in the home and garden forum.

who know what releasing 4,500 bugs by enough people would do to what is supposed to be natural.

I'm not really digging the "you will receive approximately 4500 lady bugs" If I'm paying for 4500 damned lady bugs I better get 4500, not 4437. I bet at least 30% are those cheap Chinese "Asian lady bug" knockoffs!

I'm not really digging the "you will receive approximately 4500 lady bugs" If I'm paying for 4500 damned lady bugs I better get 4500, not 4437. I bet at least 30% are those cheap Chinese "Asian lady bug" knockoffs!

Damn those cheap imitations!

Tell me, exactly what falls into your definition of what belongs on this site???

This is a good deal for those of us who garden... Aphids and other crop destroying insects can be a real pain, and ladybugs are a good way to control said pests without using chemicals. They also eat other home pest insects as well as insect eggs and larvae.

Perfect as a natural way to keep pesky aphids and spider mites away from your marijua... I mean garden.

1868967-1862309_notsureifserious.jpg

i would love to let these loose inside the idiots cars that park like assholes in my neighborhood

I might even consider this since it's not all that expensive but it's about to be winter. Not the best time to bring in some bugs that could be good. Though it could be a good time if they don't turn out so well.

And I know it's not gonna be a real winter for everyone everywhere but I'm not sure how these things handle long term freezing temps.

Didn't realize bugs were so cheap, but I guess it makes sense.

do these love bugs play nice with praying mantises? because my neighbor grows organic produce and my backyard is swarming with these guys. I love them because they keep the pesty bugs in check, but I fear for the ladybugs, I saw one kill a baby mouse once last year :eek:

iirc, they can be kept in your fridge for a few days if you want to wait to use them (weather conditions or staggered release). They'll sleep or something and most of them should survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back