3D Realms Still Releasing DNF Screenshots

HardOCP News

[H] News
There are new DNF screenshots posted on Duke Nukem’s Facebook page. Wait. What? Facebook page? Seriously? The only place Duke Nukem needs to be is on the back of a milk carton where all the other missing 11 year olds are.

The only place Duke Nukem needs to be is on the back of a milk carton where all the other missing 11 year olds are.

Bravo sir. Well Done. :)

They should just stop. It's not making them look any better, at all.

LOL, Graphic quality is already getting behind.
Even if they ever do release this, the technology in it will be so old, it'd be equivalent to playing Duck Hunt today.

Here we go again...
emot-ughh.gif

Even if they ever do release this, the technology in it will be so old, it'd be equivalent to playing Duck Hunt today.

I thought the screenshots looked pretty damn good. Guess I'm in the minority.

I also liked them. Those pigs or whatever you should call them are just ugly. Reminds me of LARD. :D

So?
It will keep with the nostalgic DN theme if that is the case.

Even if DNF was based off of something that has the equivalent graphics capability of the Q3 engine, I'd be satisfied.

Oh my..the milk carton made me laugh...the MJ joke not said made me spit my coffee out.

11 year olds..... missing..... must resist a MJ joke....

Let loose with it, its only a matter of time before they find the mass graves in Neverland Ranch (or already did, all those construction vehicles).

DNF will become a legend...sorta like Big Foot, UFOs and "Who shoot JFK?".

call me crazy but I'd put $$$ down that it will still get released in the next year.

maybe just a gut feeling, but I don't think the game will just die (the way it probably should have lol).

i'd be satisfied with it just coming out.... I really don't care about the graphics if it's good olde Duke in a 3d shooter. If it keeps the feel of Duke3d then the graphics wouldn't matter much.

It's all beginning to get pathetic now,a bunch of washed up has-beens trying desperately to keep the con going.I hope TakeTwo sues them out of existence and finally ends this farce.

Thought he models look great (especially not being up close) I just keep on noticing that the lighting just doesn't quite look right to me.

Ugh why doesn't it just die. What, they have like 2 people still working on the title now? I highly doubt these screens are anything but renders, they've rarely shown any actual gameplay... peoples faith in this team is giving me a headache.

Back