3D Printer For Only $300

Doesn't matter how cheap a 3d printer is when it has a ridiculously small build envelope. No thanks.

wtf? only one crappy rendering of it ? on a crappy website ?

Smells like "PreOrder and we will run off with the money, bye."

Eh no thanks. Someone just showed off a 3dprinter that could be converted to CNC router. I'd rather have one of those.

Makes sense too, since they basically work the use. Except one is additive and the other subtractive.

Style over substance there. The Z-stage is probably going to wobble and vibrate with those vertical rods unsupported at the top.

looks like you have to purchase the "models" from the store and it will then allow the printer to print it.

looks like you have to purchase the "models" from the store and it will then allow the printer to print it.

that is why they are so cheap. they get money back by selling you the models that you can print.

Eh no thanks. Someone just showed off a 3dprinter that could be converted to CNC router. I'd rather have one of those.

Makes sense too, since they basically work the use. Except one is additive and the other subtractive.

Did you know any CNC router can be converted to a 3D Printer for like 100 bucks?

All you need to buy is a print head and attach it to your CNC Router.

That thing is tiny. I want something that can 3D print a full-scale, fully-functioning Iowa-class battleship.

Wow, look how far 3D printing has come in such a short period of time.

Just an FYI, 3D printing has been around and mainstream for over 20 years in the rapid prototype sectors of the Tool, Die and Mold industry. The news media would have you believe its only been around for a few years. Every home inkjet printer is a 3D printer that prints only 1 layer.

Back