Jan 16, 2013 #1 U usoldier n00b Joined Mar 29, 2010 Messages 32 Hello, ive been having some wierd data corruption on my ssd iam wondering if my offset voltage is set too low for idle state. Currently iam at 4.2 overclock with 1.2v load and at idle x16 at 0.850v is this too low for the idel state?
Hello, ive been having some wierd data corruption on my ssd iam wondering if my offset voltage is set too low for idle state. Currently iam at 4.2 overclock with 1.2v load and at idle x16 at 0.850v is this too low for the idel state?
Jan 16, 2013 #2 SonDa5 Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 7,437 I don't have ASUS mother board so I am not familiar with your BIOS but i think your problem may be related to unstable Memory. Have you tested your RAM settings for stability?
I don't have ASUS mother board so I am not familiar with your BIOS but i think your problem may be related to unstable Memory. Have you tested your RAM settings for stability?
Jan 17, 2013 #5 SonDa5 Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 7,437 andrewsmc1 said: Try Prime95 or IBT Click to expand... No. Need to test ram before you boot into BIOS that way if the ram is unstable it will not screw up the hard drive OS. Memtest86+ works well. Get to a stable operating computer and make bootable USB drive and boot right into memtest86+.
andrewsmc1 said: Try Prime95 or IBT Click to expand... No. Need to test ram before you boot into BIOS that way if the ram is unstable it will not screw up the hard drive OS. Memtest86+ works well. Get to a stable operating computer and make bootable USB drive and boot right into memtest86+.
Jan 18, 2013 #6 M MRoc Limp Gawd Joined Sep 9, 2011 Messages 504 I would second memory issues. I dont think unstable CPU voltages have ever corrupted HDD storage..
Jan 18, 2013 #7 G Gregory_WE Limp Gawd Joined Feb 12, 2005 Messages 170 What is your offset set to? If you're at 1.2V full load you should be about at stock right? If so, I doubt your core voltage is the problem
What is your offset set to? If you're at 1.2V full load you should be about at stock right? If so, I doubt your core voltage is the problem