• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

360 Spring update is LIVE!

mine bricked and I'm not kidding. I created a thread here to track how many have.

My unit is less than six months old so luckily for me it's still under warranty.
 
Mine worked fine. No bricking, but after the update I tried to sign out of MSN on the 360 and it froze up. Seems to work ok afterwards though.
 
Has anyone that had VGA problems before the update, and tried it after get it working now??

i never tried the VGA cable till after my update.. it looks awesome..
 
Back
Top