USMC2Hard4U
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2003
- Messages
- 6,157
So I am a XBox 360 MW2'er. I love the multiplayer etc.
How does BFBC2's Multiplayer compare?
How does BFBC2's Multiplayer compare?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The multiplayer in Bad Company 2 is different in the following ways:
1. You can pick the map
2. You can choose from 2 multiplayer game modes - Rush or Conquest. Rush is defend/attack crates while Conquest is CTF.
3. There doesn't seem to be the issue of migrating or dropped host connections. There hasn't been one dropped or interrupted game so far, and I might have 15 hours game time on multi.
4. Finding/Joining games is simpler - there isn't a lobby system.
5. The environments are destructible to a large degree, meaning the wall you are hiding behind can suddenly crumble and you're a sitting duck. Very fun.
6. Vehicles: Heli's, tanks, hum-vee's, jet-ski's, boats, quads, etc.
7. Ballistics - weapons have recoil and bullets drop off. When I first played I thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't kill anyone. I was just used to MW2 where one or two shots can kill. In bc2 you need to be very accurate and place 4-5 shots center mass (soldier's wear armor in real life) or place headshots.
IMO while MW2 is very fun, BC2 is more entertaining for me. The vehicles, huge destructible environments lead to a very dynamic playing field that has to be seen in action.
Chineseman, let me paraphrase for you.
Frame rates, check your display device. Frame rates and graphics are top notch. [/B]
BFBC2 is a better game in EVERY regard.