32" 4k OLED 240hz monitors

ochadd

[H]ard|Gawd
I haven't kept up on display tech recently but 32" 4k OLED 240hz seems like a sweet spot. Full Gsync support seems to be missing though. Did I miss any worth putting on the shopping list? The two most appealing options to me are hard to find.

1. MSI MPG 321URX 32" OLED (no Gsync) $950 but no where
2. Asus ROG Swift PG32UCDM (Gsync compatible) $1300 but resellers.

LG UltraGear 32" OLED 32GS95UE-B (Gsync compatible, WOLED w/ mat screen and not shiny QDOLED list most others)

Samsung 32" Odyssey G8 OLED LS32DG802SNXZA (Gsync compatible)

MSI MAG 321UPX QD-OLED 32" 9S6-3DD39T-002 (No Gsync. no firmware ever, maybe. )

Alienware 32 4K QD-OLED Gaming Monitor - AW3225QF (Gsync compatible, can't disable DSC)

Think I'm going to make a jump from my 27" Acer Predator 1440 144hz to a 4k OLED. Single player games with the highest visual quality and office work is what I'll feed it.

I've been seeing the ability to order the PG32UCDM improve drastically over the past few weeks. I have my backorder in and I'm just waiting on Amazon to receive & ship it. I've heard it's popping up on Best Buy to ship as they receive them.

If by "full Gsync" you're talking about the module, as I understand its purpose is to overcome a deficiency in LCDs; it serves no value to an OLED panel.

Last edited:
Back