3090 water blocks.

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie
Where are all the water blocks for the 3090. I plan on buying a 3099 tuf when I am able too get my hands on one and all water blocks I see are coming soon. I see some Bykski blocks for sale on aliexpress but they are a month plus for delivery.

I have a pre-order of the 3090 TUF waterblock from EKWB. Supposed to be in by late October.

Most 3080/3090 waterblocks are going to be coming in later this generation (late Oct/Nov or even later). From my understanding the AIBs had such little time to design their cards that many of the waterblock manufacturers didn't even get specs from them or only received rough estimates of each card's design (where the hot spots will be located) which isn't sufficient to finalize a block design.

EKWB is the only manufacturer I've seen confirm a TUF waterblock. Watercool mentioned they were considering one but haven't decided between it, the Strix, and other models.

EKWB is the only manufacturer I've seen confirm a TUF waterblock. Watercool mentioned they were considering one but haven't decided between it, the Strix, and other models.
Actually it looks like Alphacool also has a block available for the TUF:

https://www.alphacool.com/shop/gpu-...-plexi-gpx-n-rtx-3090/3080-tuf-with-backplate

Seems like the TUF is one of the more supported cards for waterblocks. So far EKWB and Alphacool have blocks available for them. Watercool has the TUF listed as a possibility for their Heatkiller GPU blocks.

Back