3090 is triple slot! (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffles

Gawd
RIP itx builds

JISrOpX.jpg

Like I mentioned in the other thread, it most likely won't fit in my case. However, if the performance is ridiculous I may have to try and make it work! :LOL:

WTF? That looks fucking gigantic!

I need it to fit in my NZXT H210i :( :( :(

Is the pic legit though?

ah whoops,i had no idea it was already posted. Wish the format of this forum could be changed there's way too many sub forums for no good reason imo

I’m sure the PCB will be much smaller than the cooler. Photos of the Video PCB online shows that it’s the same size or slightly bigger than recent models.

Sucks to be ITX for this generation.

I’m sure the PCB will be much smaller than the cooler. Photos of the Video PCB online shows that it’s the same size or slightly bigger than recent models.

Sucks to be ITX for this generation.

I'm sure a a water cooled version will fit in an Ncase.

No good reason?

Well yeah, not trying to be rude here, just if the forum had 1000's of post per day it would make sense having so many subforums, Things get a lot more ridiculous when you scroll down, way too many categories - if they were condensed the forum would actually flow much better and be more active too.

Well yeah, not trying to be rude here, just if the forum had 1000's of post per day it would make sense having so many subforums, Things get a lot more ridiculous when you scroll down, way too many categories - if they were condensed the forum would actually flow much better and be more active too.

Yeah, I agree. I don't even dare post new threads in the lowest subforums, just for the fact that most people seem to stick to what's on the top.
I wish the buy/sell stuff was moved below the actual hardware discussion at least.

Suddenly, the decision to pick a case with open areas where HDDs would have been mounted seems to have paid off.

Pretty sure 3rd party won't follow this design, if it's real, and I ain't getting the Founders edition.
Had a feeling I wanted a Strix Navi/Ampere card before seeing this, I'm definitely getting one even if the 80 series size is smaller. Just not a fan of the design.

Sorry you could not be bothered to type 3090 into the search bar for a quick look and that there are too many words here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back