3080 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

Those are manufacturer msrp (within 20-30), as lame as that is. When amazon sells those cards it's at that price. Simply don't buy them and wait for them to drop.
Wat? Gaming X Trio air cooled retail price is 1750? R they fr with these prices?

3080ti hydrocopper ftw3 is 1500 on evgas website gaming X trio is more expensive? LOL

It was much faster than I expected TBH. The 3090 FTW3, I bought an XC3 then a FTW3 in store first before I finally got my notification in Feb. I also signed up on launch day of the 3090.

Thanks OP for the associate's code. You saved me $42. 12G-P5-3967-KR (6/3/2021 8:14:13 AM PT) notify went out 9/1/2021.

12G-P5-3967-KR (6/3/2021 8:25:32 AM PT) No - Gonna get this for a friend. when it hits me :) CC miles and the associates code discount I'll keep. It's my finders fee

Was notified today for my 12G-P5-3968-KR 6/3/2021 7:45:59 AM PT registration time (3080Ti Hybrid). I wanted the hybrid, but used my coupon on the air cooled card so this one goes back in the queue for the next person.

12G-P5-3967-KR (6/3/2021 8:25:32 AM PT) No - Gonna get this for a friend. when it hits me :) CC miles and the associates code discount I'll keep. It's my finders fee
I got the notification and ordered one using the OP's associate code as well. Going to mine on this for six months and see where I end up. Winter is coming and power drops to 5.5C/kWh here

Yeah, newegg is god awful now. They can go F themselves. I aint paying their batsh*t crazy prices for LHR cards and combos.

Last edited:
Got a hit for 3080 ti. Don't know what I'm going to do with it, might be bit bottlenecked with a 2600k lol.
12G-P5-3967-KR 6/3/2021 8:23:53 AM PT

Got a hit for 3080 ti. Don't know what I'm going to do with it, might be bit bottlenecked with a 2600k lol.
12G-P5-3967-KR 6/3/2021 8:23:53 AM PT

Me personally, why would you buy a $1500+ gpu to go with a $100 outdated cpu. Just sayin. It would probably still be fine but, youre definitely losing some of your potential there.

Me personally, why would you buy a $1500+ gpu to go with a $100 outdated cpu. Just sayin. It would probably still be fine but, youre definitely losing some of your potential there.

Because the 980 is outdated, and the current bizarro world any card you can buy at msrp is a good buy. Even if only at the $500-600 level a mobo/cpu/ram upgrade in the nearish future would be a good buy though to get the most out of the card.

Because the 980 is outdated, and the current bizarro world any card you can buy at msrp is a good buy. Even if only at the $500-600 level a mobo/cpu/ram upgrade in the nearish future would be a good buy though to get the most out of the card.
Funny thing is I was planning to build a new pc once I got a 30 series card so i sold my 980 right before bizarro world crap happened and have been stuck with a 6950 2gb in my rig this whole time.

Funny thing is I was planning to build a new pc once I got a 30 series card so i sold my 980 right before bizarro world crap happened and have been stuck with a 6950 2gb in my rig this whole time.

Trade down with an msrp swap? :confused:

I got the notification and ordered one using the OP's associate code as well. Going to mine on this for six months and see where I end up. Winter is coming and power drops to 5.5C/kWh here
thank you to you and anyone else using my code. I kind of lurk this thread since I don't have much else to add but still really appreciate it. Glad to know the queue is moving forward. I got my queue but passed it on to another [H] member.

I just got my notification for https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=12G-P5-3968-KR but I cant pick it up because my non Hybrid hasn't sold. Is there a way to pass it on to someone here without giving them direct access to my account?

I don't think so. Pretty sure you need the account associated with the notify (and the email address has to match). They can use paypal to buy it, but... I personally didn't see a way without the account. Of course I didn't look for one either.

Last edited:
Man those hybrids are sexy especially with the 10 year.

Normally, the 3 year warranty is enough, but recently due to hard to get hardware, I find myself wanting longer warranties. lol.

Hybrid ftw3 was the only 3080ti that has tempted me.

I'm still in queue for like 9 things and its been over 9 months now. not a single one has gotten to me yet.

Got the beast today. Hang in there folks, they're real.

Attachments

• IMG_0883.JPEG
    IMG_0883.JPEG
    534.9 KB · Views: 1
Back