3080 Ti EVGA Notify Queue

It wont let me use my spin a wheel coupon... It lets me apply it but at checkout it removes it.
What gives?

I won the Newegg Shuffle yesterday but I passed on the EVGA 3080 ti FTW Ultra. I debated on it for hours but I am 9 seconds away from the 3080 ti XC3, and I am going to hold out for it. 🤞

I can't bring myself to spend more than MSRP.

I have a 2080Ti so that will hold me over for a while (although I'd like better because I game at 4k). I guess I'll upgrade my other stuff first- my CPU (5820k) is getting a little long in the tooth- it's time I buy a new case too.

I won the Newegg Shuffle yesterday but I passed on the EVGA 3080 ti FTW Ultra. I debated on it for hours but I am 9 seconds away from the 3080 ti XC3, and I am going to hold out for it. 🤞
Yeah some of those newegg prices are hilarious. I'm close to the card I want in the queue too.

To cancel or keep eagle 3080ti, gonna get stuck with a z590 mobo though. Ugh, decisions. Or wait for my notify.

in que for every card from 3060-3090 zero almost 8 months only update was to confim if i wanted to wait in line for non LHR cards or if id keep my place and take a LHR when they became available. got excited when i saw a notifcation from evga but sadly just another GFYS email.

Just got my notify and picked it up
...now to sell my Gigabyte Eagle.

Last edited:
Don't forget to use an EVGA associate code to save 3% off your evga order. If you don't know someone with one, mine is in the OP. Every discount helps on these cards over $1k for sure. It seems like EVGA dropped stock of a few different cards yesterday.

I'm on the queue for the cheapest 3080Ti. It's unfortunate none of their models offer 2 HDMI outputs.

I'm on the queue for the cheapest 3080Ti. It's unfortunate none of their models offer 2 HDMI outputs.
DP to HDMI adapters are cheap and work well. I too like to use multiple HDMI monitors.

I was in the 3080 queue and got put into the TI queues when they stopped the regular ones. Still haven't gotten a notification on any of them and I've been in the queue for like 8 or 9 months now.

Honestly that's the only one I tried to get, but ultimately I'm still like far enough away that I probably won't care by the time it comes up. Which, is honestly ok. I did just pass up a reference priced rtx 3080ti.

6/3/2021 7:58:43 AM PT

I have been on EVGAs auto notify list for months & haven't heard a peep from them. How many months for auto notify to actually send you an email?

I'm trying to get a 3080Ti FTW3 HYDROCOPPER

I have been on EVGAs auto notify list for months & haven't heard a peep from them. How many months for auto notify to actually send you an email?

I'm trying to get a 3080Ti FTW3 HYDROCOPPER
I've been on it for over 6 months..nothing, zilch, nada.

I nearly bought the 3090 FTW3 B stock ,but had a cc error, then I reflected on what I was doing ...a 1900 card (after tax) with 1 year warranty and no option to extend it... :)

I nearly bought the 3090 FTW3 B stock ,but had a cc error, then I reflected on what I was doing ...a 1900 card (after tax) with 1 year warranty and no option to extend it... :)
yea prices are outrageous. i paid 1200 for my 2080Ti Seahawk EK-X when it was brand new. now the 3080Ti ftw3 hydrocopper is 1500 retail on evgas site.

yea prices are outrageous. i paid 1200 for my 2080Ti Seahawk EK-X when it was brand new. now the 3080Ti ftw3 hydrocopper is 1500 retail on evgas site.
For me it would have been an additional mining card but that's a use case you definitely need extra warranty on.

Newegg shuffle is a rippppp

Look at these prices, they are atrocious ffs

Newegg shuffle is a joke take a hard pass for me
Screenshot_20210826-073758_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back