• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3080 beeps on startup

Hello everyone :)
I'm from polish forum PCLab and i made account here only to inform you, that i have found solution for mine Gigabyte RTX 3080 4-5 beeps. One user said something about CMS, Legacy boot and GOP so i were looking for it and finally when i disabled CMS - beeps dissapeared. Same thing when you turn on ultra fast boot, then CMS is auto off.

I turned off CSM and there is no more beeping. Thank you for the idea!!!

Fast boot on or off does not change the beeping for me so I am leaving fast boot on.
 
Do you still get one beep for normal post?

I called to see if I could get the card I returned back, I could have but they already returned it. I'm tempted to try and get a 3090 even though I know it's just throwing money away, I had the Palit card so hopefully they don't take too long to restock as it's one of the less popular brands where I live. Don't really get that as the zotac is insanely popular but runs worse than the FE
 
Do you still get one beep for normal post?

I called to see if I could get the card I returned back, I could have but they already returned it. I'm tempted to try and get a 3090 even though I know it's just throwing money away, I had the Palit card so hopefully they don't take too long to restock as it's one of the less popular brands where I live. Don't really get that as the zotac is insanely popular but runs worse than the FE
I am planning to buy Gigabyte 3090 ( eagle or gaming versions )
 
Red light gone too?

No - but it doesn't appear to affect anything.

Do you still get one beep for normal post?

I called to see if I could get the card I returned back, I could have but they already returned it. I'm tempted to try and get a 3090 even though I know it's just throwing money away, I had the Palit card so hopefully they don't take too long to restock as it's one of the less popular brands where I live. Don't really get that as the zotac is insanely popular but runs worse than the FE

I disabled beeps in the bios so it's a silent boot but if it's on, yes it still does the normal boots.
 
I had this same problem with my EVGA 3070 ultra disabling CMS in the bios works wonders.
 
Back
Top