$3 music voucher @ Amazon Local

Thanks, I didn't even bother changing the city from Forth Worth, worked perfectly (with an Amazon account that has shipping addresses in Puerto Rico, Maryland, and CO and billing addresses only in PR no less).

Amazon has been giving out MP3 credits left and right lately, I got $1 or $2 for purchasing a free app at their app store the other day, another couple bucks out of nowhere w/a code everyone was sharing, etc. Are they threatened by Google Play or something? AFAIK iTunes is still the big monopoly...

Just as well with me, I still prefer Amazon's music cloud/store to Google Play (more control over direct downloads to any device and less regional store hassles).

you can get a free $1.29 credit every tuesday on twitter Follow @Pepsi & tweet using #PepsiMusicNOW for a free Amazon MP3 credit.

works on multiple twitter accounts. I just keep forgetting to do it.

you can get a free $1.29 credit every tuesday on twitter Follow @Pepsi & tweet using #PepsiMusicNOW for a free Amazon MP3 credit.

works on multiple twitter accounts. I just keep forgetting to do it.

Interesting... It's almost too much work to whore myself out every Tuesday for a buck thirty tho, lol... Even tho I don't even use my Twitter account for anything but contests and once upon a while complaining about service somewhere.

Do those Pepsi codes expire? I imagine they maybe expire before the following week? This $3 voucher expires next week btw, on July 11 at 11:59 PM, so buy some music before then if you really wanna use it. I just bought two songs last night... :eek:

Do those Pepsi codes expire? I imagine they maybe expire before the following week? This $3 voucher expires next week btw, on July 11 at 11:59 PM, so buy some music before then if you really wanna use it. I just bought two songs last night... :eek:

I dont think the pepsi codes expire, i still had $1.29 credit from two weeks ago. The daily deals vouchers do expire.

Back