3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

I like the top slide cover. Nice touch to what looks like an well built case. Dust filters is another nice touch sure to extend the life of fans, power supply and other internals.

After owning my Enermax Liberty 620w PSU for several years now I know its built like a tank!

I really like the removeable drive bays, the excellent cable management, and quick release options.

And after looking more, I really am impressed simply by how they look in general. Those are Magnificent chassis...

Dual 14CM fans on the roof? Can anyone think how well a dual 140mm rad would do? Outstanding!

Cutouts on the mobo tray big plus and multiple orientation of the psu. Did I mention great airflow?

The modular drive bays look to be pretty convenient for adding/removing drives. Convenience is always a good thing. Good luck to all.

I like it cause of dust filters, and thumb screws that make changing things alot easier.

DUST FILTERS! I have 5 pets and I'm having to blow out my Puter every weekend. Though, it doesn't help that my big fluffy cat lays on top of it becasue it's always nice and warm while folding.

That top sliding cover looks really cool. Overnight there is always a ton of dust settling on top of my computer.

Great airflow while it also looks great. There would be plenty of room inside for my new build :D

Some nice features in this case that I like. The thumbscrews for the pci brackets and I also like the dust filters, messy cases suck.

I'd say I like the overall package of features the most.

Ease of use to install/change parts
Strong airflow/cooling options
Nice lighting and looks (ePeen factor)
Etc

Dust filters for sure! and the case size. My Lian Li PCA05-B is nice and all, but it's a pain in the butt to work in, and even with the extra holes I cut and fans I installed, it's not the best on airflow.
I need one of these to help me out with that!

Cutouts on M/B tray for ... neat cable management - very important, especially with a window.

Thanks!

Bryan

I like the ability to change your cooling scheme and the cable management. Very nice case.

Oh my god yes, a Full ATX case with great airflow, wire management, and most importantly for me... DUST FILTERS! :eek:

I'm in love. :D

Back