3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Enermax is giving three lucky HardForum members a chance to experience its new SpineRex Chassis.

Full drive bay design and modular HDD cages for utmost flexibility and scalability
Top slide cover functions either as air flow adjustment or dust shield
Independent light controls for front and side color-changeable fans
Bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber stands and dust filter supports two orientations
Dust filters for side monster fan, and meshed bay covers
4 openings with rubber grommets for water cooling system
Easy installation:
Flip-open design for quick system maintenance
Quick release bay covers
Rails for both ODD and HDD installation
Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management
Thumbscrews for add-on cards installation
Supreme cooling performance:
Front 2x12cm Blue/Red combo-LED VEGAS fans
Side 1x25cm Blue/Red combo-LED fan with LED & speed control
Top 2x14/12cm exhaust fan (optional)
Rear 1x12cm exhaust fan (optional)

This drawing is now closed.

Our drawing winners are posts numbers 57, 345, and 494. You will be notified by PM and need to respond by 10:00am CDT 4/21/11 to claim your prize.

Available for shipping to contiguous North America only.

Last edited:
Cutouts for neat cable management is the most important thing on a case with a mesh window !

Cooling options are very nice with lots of room to work with. I'm always up to try out a new case.

Aesthetically pleasing and functional at the same time. my favorite quirk? All the small details such as rubber for the psu. I like a silent system.

Looks awesome, and with a name like Spinerex, maybe keep people from staying my guestroom where my system is.

Well after looking at the case, Browsing the gallery and specs, The thing i like most is the case it's self. It's very well built, Astheticly pleasing, Has great air flow, Great cable managment and lots of expandability. The attention to detail seems above average and i would love to get the case to look at it my self. So as i said before the case in General is my favorite part, I would trade my case for it any day and if it cost more than double or possibly even triple the 80 i spent on my case it still seems like a deal.

I like the quick release features and thumbscrews. Phillip-head screws are the bane of my existence!

I would take advantage of the top slide cover. Closed when off and open when turned on! What a great idea!

Dust filters FTW!!! Living in Arizona, we are constantly dealing with dust and I have real trouble keeping up with it. Also- cable management is a big plus.

Bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber stands and dust filter supports two orientations

Gotta love the flexibility!

I dig the thumbscrews to secure add-on cards. I'm tired of the silly tool-less plastic clips.

Lots of fans that come standard, the ability to change the colors to your liking :)
Cable management looks nice.
Dust filters. Looks neat.

Actually I like the combination that it offers. The quick release front, rails for the HDDs and fan control. Looks sweet all around.

I'm pleased with: Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management

Over all I am impressed with most of the features. My only dislike is the name.

Back