3 Enermax SpineRex Chassis Up for Grabs

What I like most is the massive amount of cooling it delivers. Its also a very nice looking case.

Slide cover and dust filters. I like that there are more cases appearing on the market that I don't have to mod from day 1 in my next build.

The 'Top slide cover' function is the coolest and make them stand out from other cases.

OH SNAP SON! Is dat some SpineREX from ECOMASTER? You bet your damn A$$ is is. Look at that sexy case, Is black inside and out. You Know everything goes with black, even your drab green OEM HP motherboard will look damn sexy in this thing.

DEM FANS!!! Yup, Red and blue, it dont matter cause they change color. Playin Black Ops, switch them to red to illuminate your inner rage! Or if you got your girls over, switch them to blue for all that mood lighting you need.

OMGZ, CFMZ!!! You know it. Ain't no one at the lanparty sportin a bigger fan than the 25CM fan you got on this thing, unless they have a ghetto a$$ box fan. Pimp that sh!t everywere, playa!!!!

QUICK RELEASE DRIVE BAYS!!! Internet party van knocking on your door. Never fear, Quick release is here. Move your drives around like shufflin a deck of cards. Cant' shuffle cards, Damn son, it's ok, you can still swap drives with he best of them.

WATER COOLING PASSAGES!!! You know that everything is better when it's wetter. GOT OCD? Get the heat off your CPU, PSU, GPU, RAM, HDD, ODD, & SDD with H20. It's like that YO!!!

CABLE MANAGEMENT!!! DO you see cables in this Case? I don't. How does it power on? P.F.M. and ninja cables? Never seen ninja cables? EXACTLY!!!!

AESTHETICS!!! Just look at it. It's more beautiful than your Girlfriend is. Your girlfriends girlfriends will fall in love with this case. Your girlfriends mom will cook you dinner just to have this case posted up on her dinner table. And to think, you want to hide this thing under you desk. BIZZACH PLEASE!!!

ECOMASTER SpineRex, Destroyer of worlds, Savior of millions of lives, Cooler than the arctic Jet streams, blacker than 10 ninja, and more sexy than a Bugatti Veyron crossed with Hallie Berry (but it's Close.) and you simply ask if I want one? F*** yes I do.

The first thing I thought to myself was that it looks pretty and might make my girlfriend jealous.

However, if I had to pick one feature I'd go with the flip-open design. We all know that "Dang, I need to take apart my PC to fix this one little thing" feeling. This case looks like it makes getting inside a breeze!

I like the Front 2x12cm Blue/Red combo-LED VEGAS fans, superior cooling power!

Lots of water cooling options like the four water cooling ports with grommets. I just bought my PSU, now looking for a case to hold my next water cooling setup. this looks perfect!

Cutouts on M/B tray for quick CPU cooler maintenance and neat cable management

Ranks right up there along with the pretty aggressive styling.

Cable management is a must but I also like little things like thumbscrews on the add-in card slots. The only time I had to use a tool on my last build was for those slots.

I like especially the HD cage setup. As I have a lot of drives. Also the room as have to give up one of my drive slots for gpu. Looks fine here.

I will be building a new system this fall and this looks perfect. Good cooling and should be quiet also. Also cannot wait to see what it looks like in the dark with those front fans running.

Back