2x120mm radiator fan gasket

Blahman

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone know where I can get one of these in the US for cheap? Tried FrozenCpu, Jabtech, Sidewindercomputers, etc. either nothing there or out of stock.

Something like this: http://www.thermo-chill.com/products/category/radiator-gaskets/product/neoprene-gasket-ng1202-15mm

19-1.jpg

Good idea. Not sure about the spacing for the holes, they look different. Standard is 15mm for the fans to be adjacent, but my case screw holes are 17mm from center to center and there is a 2mm gap between the fans. Think I'll give it a shot and make adjustments as needed. Thanks!

I detailed what I ended up making and making it for in this post. Pretty easy to make your own really, if I could do it ;)

If all you're after is a bit of sealing surface, a few layers of black electrical tape will work pretty well as a ghetto solution.

I wanted noise/vibration isolation as well as airflow and this actually worked great. Some reviews have said these fans are noisy at full revs but they don't seem to be with the gasket and dust filters installed.

I will be making my own 4x120 gaskets out of silicone using 2 plates of acrylic /w 1mm spacers. Later I will use a knife /w fan template to remove the excess. To press and distribute the silicone I will use a 5gal bucket of sand (used for blasting), but anything heavy should work.

Sounds quite a bit more sophisticated :p

Would like to see pics of how it's done!

Back